More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Unknown7 Unknown7

What's next?

Magnus vs. Tania

The golem came charging at Magnus. Magnus dodged the golem's attacks before moving to a corner and putting his mom down. He faced the golem, trying to predict her next move. He decided to make another direct attack against Tania.

Now, he realised something about his fire. It didn't hurt when he breathed fire. This meant, he was either immune to fire or at least the fire that he produced. He breathed fire on his own hands and punched the golem.

As he predicted, his hands were unharmed. He then threw the fire from one hand at the golem and the other at Tania. The fire hit Tania's skirt, setting it on fire.

"You pervert!" screamed Tania.

"Sorry!" said Magnus.

Magnus had meant to set Tania on fire, not her skirt. He wasn't a pervert or anything. Despite this, Tania's skirt had burned off, giving him a view of her panties. The golem got behind Magnus and stabbed him.

Magnus fell to the ground, bleeding.

"You're dead" said Tania.

Magnus rose to his knees and breathed fire on his wound, cauterising it. The flames spread throughout his body. Tania was shocked by this.

"You should be dead"

Magnus shot flames at the golem. This time the fire was intense enough to melt the golem's blades. He then turned to Tania and shot another flame at her. This time Tania's sleeve caught fire.

"Fuck" she said.

Magnus prepared to finish Tania off when he felt a burst of pain not he back of his head and passed out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)