More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who are you?

Brandi, 21 year old petite girl

Brandi Johnson had just turned 21. She was 5'1, with a 34-23-36 body, and thick, shoulder length dark brown hair. She had blue eyes and high cheekbones. She had been in trouble since she was a teen: she had been kicked out of two high schools for fighting, smoking, and grades, been in juvenile hall. After her father remarried, Brandi's step mom was able to get some control of the girl and get her to get a GED and a job, but at 18 Brandi moved out. Later that year, she went to jail for then at 19, she went to jail for shoplifting then at 20 for DUI. Now at 21, she had been arrested again for plus drunk and disorderly.

The judge ordered her remanded to her step-mother, and unusual step for someone not a minor, but the step-mother had degrees in psychology and criminal justice. Unbeknowst to the judge, Brandi's stepmother hated Brandi for all the hardship she had caused her father and the way she treated her younger step-sister Lisa. Brandi's father had died of a heart, and Brandi had in jail for shoplifting and could not make the funeral.

The judge told Brandi that her stepmom was in charge, and Brandi would be working for her at the spa and salon she had just opened with the life insurance payout. All the stepmom had to do was call the judge, and Brandi would be in jail for a minimum of 18 months then another six years of probation.

A patrol car dropped Brandi off at her stepmom's house.

Brandi walked up and rang the doorbell. She looked at her reflection in the glass of the door. She had an eyebrow ring and a nose stud, and was wearing heavy make up she had applied in the police car after she had been given her belongs back.

who answers the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)