More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkstar239 Darkstar239

So who are you and what world are you in?

Branch story (Marvel, average genius, Mary Jane)

You were a pervert, no doubt about it. You spent your nights watching porn on the internet and you were on more than one occasion kicked out the of your school for sexual harassement. But it was their loss, you were always the top of your grades, and your skills put you as easily the rival of Stark and Richards, though you had much less of a budget.

Still that hadn’t made you useless, you’d still been able to develop some outstanding technologies of your own with your limited budget. And now it was time to put those technologies into use.

Which was why you were where you were, you had long since deduced that the model Mary Jane Watson had been connected to a series of superheroes (espically spiderman) and as such she was your target. As she lacked any kind of Superpowers she would make an unassuming target, you had managed to convince one of the companies you had stock in to hire her. (Your genius had given you the foresight to invest in several key companies)

You were therefore ready to meet her in an office meeting with the other shareholders. They believed that they were here for Mary’s audition but they were wrong.

“Ah Ms Watson, it’s a pleasure that you’re here” you say with your hands pressed together.

“And you are?” she asked politely.

“I’m John Doe but don’t worry about that my dear, all will become ready in time” you said, before she or any of the other shareholders could respond you dived under your table and grabbed a gas mask, before pressing a button under your desk unleashing a torrent of gas. Gas which knocked all the people in the room .

You turned your attention to your primary victim. You would mould her into your weapon to entice both heroine and villainess and anyone who struck your fancy. And who could suspect a sweet girl like her.

A/N: here’s another one of the branch stories that are meant to serve as inspiration. As you may have noticed I’ve finally figured out how to make a story customisable. Also that serves a hint to another branch I intend to make.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)