More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkstar239 Darkstar239

So who are you and what world are you in?

Branch story (DC, evil Supervillain, Supergirl)

You were evil, no doubt about it, but you loved every moment of it. You were cruel and malicious and you loved to see evil triumph and the goodie goodies fail, though more than anything you liked to see one of those goodie goodies fall into evil. It was a huge turn on to se the once proud heroines fall into such cruelty.

It was such a fetish that compelled you into your newest invention, it was a machine that would entrap any woman into a simulation of his choosing. It wasn’t capable of rewriting the mind, but you could create a stimulation where you could change them naturally. You also had a series of to ensure that when someone was experiencing something in the simulation that they’d feel the way you wanted them to.

All of the preparations were in place, now though was the task of binging yourself a hero to your office. Fortunately for you the Supergirl has fallen sick (since your minions started poisoning her food) and you had managed to offer your services as her doctor. As the doorbell rang you rushed over to the door, and there she was albeit in her civilian clothes, with her hair tied back and a yellow sweater.

“Hi” she said somewhat meekly “erm can I come in”

“Of course, you’re a bit early but all seems well” you say, heart pumping as the first step in your plans begin to be put into process.

“So I’ve been experiencing some awful headaches and aspirin doesn’t seem to be helping” she explains clutching her head, makes sense the poison wouldn’t kill her but it would still be a pain to go through.

“Of aspirin isn’t working we should try a scan, I assure you it won’t be bad. We have new equipment so it should be quick” you explain “it shouldn’t be anything serious but just to be safe”

“I suppose” she muttered, slightly impatiently, “so just sit here?”

“Yes now just put this helmet on, it won’t hurt a bit, it’ll be like going into a VR session” you said offering her a helmet which resembled a Virtual Reality headset. Your heart was hammering, surely she couldn’t really be this trusting.

“Like this?” she asked, taking the helmet and wearing it so that her face was covered.

“Yep” you said as you switched it on. In a second Supergirl was asleep in the chair. Checking her vitals you saw nothing had gone awry in placing her in the simulation. Yet all seemed nominal, and she wasn’t even awkward she was in such a simulation.

You stroked her skin like an artist examine their clay. This girl was only one of many of the uptight bitches of the Justice League but you had watched her for awhile. You wanted her not as a mere or mind controlled zombie, but as a partner. One who didn’t act out of some misguided belief that what you did was right, but one who sadistically embraced the evil actions, and would betray both friend and family to that end.

Achieving this would take time, but you didn’t need to worry.

A/N: so I’m following Rolix’s suggestion here to have some start up stories so that people with ideas can have a jumping off point if they wish to add their own. You’ll probably see a handle up or chapters like this one in the next few days.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)