More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkstar239 Darkstar239

So who are you and what world are you in?

Branch story, Marvel, self insert, Jean Grey

Well you were just a nobody named John Doe, just some dead end janitor hoping to earn enough for a scholarship for a higher paying dead end job. At least that was how it seemed until one day when you just lazing around in your apartment until one day your life changed.

At the time you were simply watching TV when you heard a large crash through one of your windows. Tipping your sofa and yourself backwards. The shockwave of such an attack shattered the glass in your room and broke half of your shit.

It was a brawl, a brawl between Mister Sinister and the seductive goddess Jean Grey having a superhero duel in your apartment. With the door being blacked by the debris, all you could do was hide behind your sofa curled up in a ball and pray.

“Sinister whatever you have planned this time, it will not work” screamed Grey as your furniture was flung at the Supervillain whom was able to bring it to a stop with the flick of his wrist.

“But my dear for my plan is working exactly as I planned” he said drawing some sort of gun from his belt “my plan regarding your clone my dear girl was doomed to fail. What I required was the original and with this weapon I can shackle both you and the Phoenix to my whim. I made it just for you dear as it would disintegrate any other mutant”

He attempted to aim the gun at Jean Grey but your television slammed into his hand, sending his gun flying out of his hand. The gun flew to your knee, as the two duelled with Jean Grey completely outmatched. In desperation you grabbed it and summed it at the two individuals, and pull the trigger.

Who do you hit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)