More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

What is her first fantasy?

Brainwashing

"This is the fantasy you wanted to try?" You asked incredulously. Kendra showed you poorly made renders of empty eyed women staring at a computer screen and touching themselves. It's strange, to be sure, but Kendra had let you try out that threesome idea not too long...

"When I was younger, I would...Okay get this get this..." She babbled excitedly and pushed some of her long golden hair over her shoulder.

"I used to go on these role playing sites and do these text games with other guys where I would pretend to be some anime character getting brainwashed." She giggled. "Hehe. To tell you the truth, I might have been the only real woman on there. Half the people who played women at least were just guys."

"Real talk though, I was just...you know? Scared about the idea of ACTUALLY getting brainwashed, you know?" She nodded. "They have these websites around, but who knows how effective they are and what they'd do if you were under."

"But now, I have you John!" She smiled that irresistible smile of hers. "So you can be there to make sure it's all safe and proper!"

"Good idea, right?"

"Well..." You scratched your chin. "...I do owe you..."

If you want to show your appreciation for this threadline, the best way to do that is by giving it a like!

What's the plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)