More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

Brad introduces himself to the Brazilian exchange student.

Brad went to the party of his best friend Mike. Mike's parents were away for the weekend and their whole house was available to party. Mike had invited almost everyone he knew from university. The music was loud enough to be heard in the entire neighborhood as Brad arrived with his friends in his car. The garden was glowing with colorful lights and there were people lying comfortably on the grass, sitting in garden chairs or chatting by the grill. While Brads friends dispersed into all directions to greet some people they knew, he decided to head straight to the bar inside the house and search for Mike.

With a cold drink in his hand Brad shoved himself through the dancing and chatting crowd. The music was great and the disco lights turned the scene alternately red, blue, green or white. He recognized faces, winked to someone to the left, greeted someone else on the right until his eyes finally found Mike. He was standing at the kitchen counter with some of his friends from economics, but there was someone new joining them. She was a gorgeous looking girl, heavy long black hair, beautiful face. Her short skirt showed her bronzed thick legs and her crop top featured a flat tummy with a little diamond piercing in her navel. Her arms were just as well trained as her legs and the curve of her butt was just impressive.

Mike greeted Brand with a long "Heeeey, look who's here!" and open arms. They hugged and Brad went through a whole variety of greetings with the other guys in the group. After a bunch of fist bumps and high fives, Mike put his arm around Brad and led him to the new girl. "Brad, this is Fernanda, she is our exchange student from Brazil!" With a friendly smile Brad offered her a handshake and she accepted it equally smiling. "How are you doing?" Brad asked her while he handed his drink to Mike. "Oh, thank you. Quite well." She replied with a cute accent and took Brads drink from Mikes hand to have a sip. Brad walked around her and unzipped his pants. "That's great!" He almost yelled into her ear to drown out the music. "How long have you been here?" And he lifted her skirt a little to reveal that abundant and perfectly round Brazilian butt. "About 3 months now." She replied, taking the straw out of her mouth. "How did you guys..." She gasped for a split second when Brads glans pushed past her sphincter into the depth of her bowels. "...How did you guys meet?"

Mike laughed. "Brad and I know each other from our sandbox days!" And he winked at Brad who was digging his hands into Fernandas hips while humping her from behind in a relaxed rhythm. "Oh wow, so long? That's amazing. And now you study the same thing?" Fernanda asked, her voice becoming a little unsteady, because of Brads thrusts. "No, not exactly." Brad explained from behind her. "We share a few courses but we don't study the same." Mike nodded and took a sip from his drink. "Mike studies political economics..." Brad winked at Mike with a grin. He had finally managed to push his rather large dick balls deep into the Brazilians ass. Mike grinned back and said "Yeah, that's right. He studies political economics and I study economical politics...". "Oh, uhm ok." Fernanda gave Mike a confused look. Mike had to take another sip of his drink to hide the laugh, but Fernanda caught it. "Oh! HA-HA!" Fernanda burst out and gave nudge against the shoulder. Everyone laughed and Brad started to accelerate his pace.

"Cigarette?" Mike offered a pack to Fernanda and she took one and reached the pack over her shoulder to Brad who let go of her hip for a second to grab a cigarette too. The sound of his hips smacking against her butt were in sync with the music, but every time the song changed everyone could hear the on going beat of their bodies. "So Fernanda, how long are you going to stay." Mike asked and Brad started grunting behind the gorgeous student. "Well I'm staying for this semester and I might even stay for one more if i get that grant from the exchange program." She replied while she felt Brads warm seed flooding her lower intestines. "What program is that? The one from the UCLB?" Mike had heard those programs were pretty relaxed on their terms and conditions. "Yeah exactly!" Fernanda said, while reaching into her purse for a tissue. "Oh than you'll stay for sure." Brad said and accepted her tissue. "I never heard they declined the grant to anyone, really." Mike nodded approvingly as Brad pulled his wet dick out of the loosened anus, dragging a long thread of cum with it. "Well I really hope so. I really like it here, the gym here is awesome!" Fernanda said, adjusting her skirt while Brad wiped his dick dry and packed it back into his pants. "Oh you like going to the gym?" Mike asked. "Because Brad an I, we go a lot too. Maybe we can go together!" Fernanda smiled. "Yeah that sounds great." She gave Brad, who now reappeared at her side, an approving smile. She handed him his drink back, but it was almost empty. Deep in her bowels his cum gurgled loudly. "Oh I finished it all" She laughed. "That's ok, I'll get us a new round. What do you want to drink, Fernanda?"

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)