More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yournewbestfriend yournewbestfriend

Who are you?

Brad Lovegood, The Biggest Cock in The FDF

Brad was ready for his moment. He was top of his class at the academy, and had heard through the grapevine that he'd be getting one of the most prestigious assignments ever given to a cadet. He earned that honor, studying hard for perfect marks in every class, hitting the gym daily, and training in NSHS procedure.

Of course, he also had some natural advantages. He was 6-foot-3, 210 pounds--shredded, but not too bulky. His short, wavy brown hair, large green eyes, and a pearly white smile exuded both intelligence and charm. Most importantly, he was hung like a tripod. At 14 inches, he was about to become the largest stud in the NSHS. His bulge was enough to get most women in the mood. And it had certainly come in handy in all his practical labs. All the women professors like to use him for demonstrations during class and at office hours.

"Brad Lovegood!" The director of the NSHS called his name loudly.

Brad stood up, straightened his tie and stepped up to the podium. He walked to director DeBooty, taking the diploma with one hand and reaching out for a handshake with the other. When he saw the director tilt her head, he leaned forward so she could speak into his ear.

"Congratulations, Brad," the director said in a loud whisper that somehow sounded both professionally authoritative and seductive. "We're all looking forward to seeing you grow into talents and have a long, fruitful career." Every word made him very proud and a little bit horny.

The two turned to face the crowd for a picture. The director's comments had caused him to stiffen up a bit, and you could see a long, thick outline in the leg of his slacks. He could feel a lot of eyes on him from the crowd. He could have sworn the director snuck a peek, too. His endowment wasn't a secret among the trainees, but there were a whole bunch of agents, senior agents, and top brass who just confirmed the rumors about him for themselves. Based on the looks he got, he was pretty he just aced his final tryout.

How Does Brad Start His First Day?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)