More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

The prank war is between boys vs. boys, girls vs. girls, or boys vs. girls?

Boys vs. Boys

You and your hut friends use all the day to unpack and take their beds, so night comes and everybody goes to sleep. You're so tired that you don't notice that boys of the hut enter in your hut and take you and the other, completely asleep, outside of the hut, dragging you and the others to girls camp. Once there, they take off all your clothes, and they tie you and the others to some posts that face girls huts. All these doesn't wake you up.
Morning come, and with it, girls giggles. You're half awake, only to see some blurry shadows and hear this:
"Look, these boys are naked" one girl say
"Omg, look at thse one, it's so tiny" other girl
Suddenly, you wake up. Now you see 8 girls looking at you, pointing and laughing, and then you look down: you're naked!!!. One girl notices that you're awake. She said:
"Good morning, sunshine. Thanks for these gift that you're shwoing, but its to tiny to me"
All the girls laugh, making the sph sign to you, and taking photos of your tiny package. All the noise makes the others awake and find themselves in the same situation. Soon enough, one of the counselors rescue you and the other, and give you things to cover up.
While the counselors asks you who did this, you figure out that the other boys do it. You don't say anything, preparing some against the other boys.

Which prank do you apply on the other boys?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)