More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by street0 street0

What happens next?

Boyfriend takes charge of Mia and Ella

Mia was having coffee with her best friend Ella. The two blonde women looked very pretty and chic. What Ella didn't know was that Mia had a secret crush on her. What Mia didn't know is that Ella wanted to bang Mia's boyfriend Carter.

"Carter's kind of smart and has a big dick, but he's also kind of boring. Should I break up with him?" Mia asked, sipping on her espresso.

"You can totally do better girl," Ella told Mia, all the while texting an older pic of her own bare tits with a kiss to Mia's boyfriend.

What they didn't know was that Carter was at the next table overhearing them. Ella walked Mia to Carter's apartment, at which point Carter came up behind them and chloroformed them.

***

Mia and Ella woke up handcuffed and half-stripped in Carter's bedroom. The two pretty blondes knelt and looked up at Carter.

"Hi sluts, still think I'm boring?"

Mia realized Carter overheard them. "No, Carter!"

"Did you know your bestie Ella is trying to bang me? Check out the nudes she just sent me," Carter said, holding up his phone. Mia's eyes went wide, and Ella started to try to squirm away from her, afraid.

"You bitch!"

"Now, now, no need for that kind of language, sluts. We are going to have a little contest to see which of you gets to be my sex , and which one... well, we'll worry about that later. Are you going to play nice, girls?"

Mia and Ella nodded their pretty blonde heads.

"Great. Now lez out on each other for me. The slut that can get the other girl off first will get a reward."

Mia and Ella crawled on their bare knees towards each other. Mia bowled Ella over on her back and then climbed on top, darting her tongue into Ella's shaved pussy.

Mia and Ella

Which girl comes first? What's the reward? What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)