More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarckle Sarckle

Which story?

Boyfriend in Heat (M/M)

[WP] During his heats, your monstrous boyfriend has a ton of stress to work out. It's exhausting work, but you say no to him, and you have to admit it's cute how needy he is.
From u/Guyguyee

“Beer?” I asked, leaning over the cooler.

The various members of my family accepted or denied my offer. I tossed out cold cans to those who wanted them, before returning to my seat with a cold one in hand. I swapped out the coozie, tossing my empty at the barrel behind us. Didn’t make it, but I could get it later, or one of the kids might grab it to burn with a sparkler.

“So Jim, your new boy toy, what’s his story? You know the ears and what have you,” Uncle Hank asked flipping burgers on the grill.

I knew it was coming, my immediate family knew about Ryan but this was his first time at a larger family gathering. So obviously I was going to get asked a lot of questions. The first always being about the ears and tail. “They’re real, Ryan’s a cat boy.”

“No shit, I thought all that news was a hoax. They’re real?” my cousin Leah was surprised. A lot of people were like her, when the news that a secret society of cat people were discovered last year most people thought it was a hoax or a publicity stunt. It quickly fell out of the news cycle and the cat people were able to integrate into modern society. Most people now just assume they are just wearing fake ears and tail.

The whole group looked over at my boyfriend. Ryan had pitch black hair just long enough to frame his face, his ears stuck out the top of his head, while his tail was tipped in white. He had a slender frame and was only 5’3”. Right now he was putting on a show for some of my younger cousins, and some of the curious adults as well. They watched as he nimbly climbed a tree, jumping down in a show of acrobatics, twisting or flipping before landing on his feet.

“Where’d you meet?” Uncle Hank asked.

I smiled, “We met at the Taylor Swift concert last year. He was in the seat next to me, his tail kept hitting me as he danced along.”

Everyone laughed as I told them all about our first night. I only stopped when I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder. I looked up to see Ryan standing there. “Hey kit,” I said, “I was just telling everyone how we met.”

I could hear him purring. “Can we talk,” he glanced around the circle, “in private?”

“Sure. I’ll be right back,” I stood leading Ryan over by the garage. “What’s up? Nobody offended you, did they?” I knew none of them would be homophobic, I’d ironed that problem out long ago, but meeting a cat person for the first time was a whole new issue.

“No, they’ve all been so nice,” his purring was growing louder. He was squirming all over the place, “I just, nya it started again.”

I stared at him a second, unsure of what he was getting at. Then it hit me, IT started. Ryan was going into heat again, well not exactly but close enough. Cat people grew super horny a couple times a year, during their breeding seasons. I thought we still had a week or two, but what better timing than a family barbecue.

“We’ll just have to wait out till after dessert. Just another hour or two,” I said, rubbing his shoulders. I would sometimes forget how muscular he actually was despite his lean build, all the cat like aerobics really do wonders for him, or maybe it’s just in their genes.

“Nyan, can’t we just find a bathroom or a closet or something?” he pleaded.

“Kit, Auntie’s walls are paper thin, and you’re not the quietest cat,” I laughed, imagining my family coming to check out what all the ruckus was about.

“What about the car? Nya,” he mewled. His purring growing louder as he rubbed my biceps. “I’ll make it worth your while.”

“You always do,” I kissed him, “But you’ll need to wait out the barbecue.”

“Hss,” he hissed, with a pout on his face.

“Come on, look Hank’s already taking the burgers off, it won’t be that long,” I wrapped my arm around his shoulder as I walked us back to my seat.

“Welcome back,” Leah joked. I took my seat and pulled Ryan into my lap. His tail was flicking back and forth, brushing against my arm and back. He was grinding against my lap, for relief. It was kind of cute, seeing him be so needy. “So Ryan, what’s it like leaving cat society?”

“Nya, it’s different. We didn’t have a lot of this stuff, we were secluded. Mwrah, they don’t know where we came from, our legends say it was a gift from the goddess that our ancestors were human, but most of the doctors we met didn’t care for that answer.” He ran his fingers through my hair, ruffling my sweaty locks as he talked. He never stopped squirming and purring.

“A goddess? Your people religious?” Cousin Vicky asked next.

I saw Auntie laying out the fixings, “I’m going to go make our plates.” I had to peel Ryan off me, leaving him behind in my seat. I’d heard the religion spiel enough times, Ryan wasn’t particularly religious but that wouldn’t stop people from asking a bunch of questions.

“It looks great,” I said hugging Auntie as she peeled the foil off the baked beans.

“You make sure to feed that boyfriend of yours, he’s so skinny,” she told me, pulling me in to kiss my cheek.

I laughed, “Sure thing Auntie.”

I caught Ryan looking over at me, need burning behind his eyes. His tail flicking back and forth, I knew all the signs. He’d gone into heat a couple times during our relationship, this upcoming week was going to be exhausting.

I piled up our plates, grabbing every side in view. Beans, potatoes in 3 different varieties, a burger for me and a chicken breast for Ryan, a cob of corn slathered in butter, green beans, coleslaw, a pile of macaroni salad. I skipped over the salad, Ryan didn’t ever care much for the leafy greens and I’d rather fill the space with something better.

Ryan quickly hopped up when I returned, our food in his lap, him in mine. He picked at his food, obviously distracted with his biological need. “You’d best eat, or Auntie will tie you down and feed ya. And then it could be hours before we get home,” I teased.

He meowed before shoveling his beans into his maw. The conversation continued as everyone returned with plates, everybody eating as they continued to ask a million questions about Ryan or cat people in general. It was cute watching Ryan squirm especially when I managed to grab his tail, he sat upright so quick I thought our food was about to fly away. I laughed, taking another bite off the cob.

“Can we go now?” he whispered in my ear, as we finished our food.

“Now, you wouldn’t want to miss Auntie’s blueberry pie?” I teased with a squeeze to his thigh.

“Mwarh, Jim,” he pleaded, but at this point I was enjoying watching him squirm.

“Just a slice, and you know how much you love ice cream,” I said.

In that moment, Auntie appeared with a slice of pie topped with a scoop of vanilla, “I stole you two a piece before the kids ate it all.”

“Thanks Auntie, I was just telling Ryan how good your pie was,” I said, taking the plate off her hands.

“The food was great, nya,” Ryan complimented.

“There’s plenty more. Make sure to make y’all a to-go plate for tomorrow,” she said, giving my shoulder a squeeze before running off again.

I cut into the pie with the fork, feeding the first bite to my boyfriend. He mewled in delight, licking his lips as I pulled the clean fork from between them. We went back and forth until the dessert had disappeared, a creamy mess of melted ice cream swirled with the leftover blue of loose berries.

“Nyah, now can we go?” he squirmed in my lap, his purring growing stronger again as he anticipated everything to come.

I kissed him, “Absolutely.” He jumped up in excitement. “I just have to make that to-go plate first,” I laughed, as he hissed at me. “Alright, everyone we’ve got to head out. We’ll see y’all next time,” I said, waving to everybody.

They all waved, saying a mix of goodbyes and “Nice to meet you, Ryan.” He hung on to my arm, pawing at me as I loaded up another plate of leftovers.

“Love you, Auntie,” I gave her my goodbyes.

“I had a wonderful time,” Ryan said, as he tried to hurriedly pull me to the car.

“Love you, Jimmy,” she said, giving me another kiss on the cheek, “You come back anytime, Ryan.”

“You’ve got to drive,” I tossed him the keys, “I had a few.” One of the many benefits of dating a cat boy was that didn’t agree with their kind, so he was always the designated driver at outings.

He pulled away, speeding down the streets in a rush to get home. “Slow down, if we get pulled over, it will just delay getting home.” I rubbed my thumb against his hand in mine. “And then you’d have to talk to that cop, just thinking about how much you’d rather be home, with your cock in my mouth,” I teased, knowing that I was driving him crazy. His purring was deafening as his tail flicked in my face.

“Mwarh, Jim,” he groaned, squirming in his seat. It was cute watching his face twist, his little mewls of need.

He flung the car in park outside of our apartment. I watched his ass from behind as he bounced up the stairs ahead of me. I took my time, knowing that it was driving him crazy. He would wait, bouncing back and forth at each landing before bounding up the next flight. Our third floor apartment was just down the hallway, Ryan was purring the whole way.

“Uh oh, I forgot the food in the car,” I said, starting to turn around.

“Hsss, don’t you dare. Me first, then I’ll go get the food myself,” Ryan said grabbing my forearm, and pulling me into our home.

“That is if you can walk,” I smiled, pinning him against the wall of the entryway. I kissed him deeply, his chest vibrating against mine. I reached around grabbing his ass, lifting him into my arms. He didn’t weight much, so I could easily carry him around the apartment.

I sat him down on the island in the kitchen, we continued to make out as I undid his pants. He cooperated lifting his hips, letting the articles slip off his legs and tail. I slid him across the counter, leaning over I grabbed his cock stroking his throbbing erection.

He thrust his hips, as I teased him, slowing running my hand along his shaft. “Mwarh, Jim,” he groaned. It was cute watching him squirm, but by this point I was more than ready myself. I ran my tongue from base to tip, his cock twitching in anticipation. I parted my lips taking his head into my mouth. He moaned out as I expertly tended to his needs, I knew exactly what he liked. Twirling my tongue along his tip, my hand pulling back his foreskin.

His hands grabbed at my head, his fingers laced in my short cut hair. He guided me to go deeper, for me to take more and more of him into my mouth. I cupped his balls, letting them dance between my fingers. My other hand ran up his smooth stomach, his breathing grew erratic.

“NYAN!” he moaned loudly, the same loud reason I wouldn’t help him at Auntie’s. His hands clamped tight onto the back of my head. I kept going, his cock throbbing against my tongue. “NYAN,” he mewled again as the first jet of his load filled my mouth. I swallowed every last drop, as he finished in my mouth.

“Satisfied?” I asked, knowing damn well that he wouldn’t be.

“Mwarh, Jim,” he groaned, his cock still stood at attention covered in my saliva. I was already climbing up onto the counter. I knelt over him, pulling my belt free. In my pocket was the small bottle of lube we usually kept in the car, I had grabbed it from the glove box knowing that we wouldn’t make it all the way to the bedroom.

I kicked my pants off. I squirted some lube on my cock, stroking myself over my boyfriend’s body. I leaned down kissing him, I felt his tail rubbing against my calf. I ran my hand through his hair, gripping his ear between my thumb and finger. He mewled pushing his head against my hand. With the lube leftover on my other hand, I slipped a finger into him. I felt his cock twitch against my abdomen, the ear and ass play doing wonders for him.

It was enough playing, I needed him. I lined myself up, pressing my cock against his rosebud. He gasped as I pushed into him, his purring picking up again. I kept toying with his ear, holding myself up on my elbow. I hooked my arm around his leg, keeping him in place. His tail brushed against my legs, batting back and forth between my thighs.

“Nya,” he mewled. My cock sunk deep into his behind. I paused letting him adjust with my member fully plunged in him. He rubbed his head against my hand, urging me to continue, both the petting and the fucking. I was more than willing to oblige.

His cock flailed as I pounded into him, his hips pushing back against me. His meows and moans were louder and louder. My own breathing growing ragged as I exerted myself. His back was arching under me, his cock sandwiched between us as I leaned in kissing him.

“Mwarh, Jim,” he moaned.

“Me too, kit,” I agreed, the both of us close. I thrust, my cock throbbing, about to explode.

I felt the warm splatter of jizz hit my stomach, as Ryan mewled in ecstasy, “NYAN!” Feeling him contract around me, I was pushed over the edge. I buried myself deep within him, my load letting loose in his bowels. I fell on top of him, barely supporting myself above him. My cock fell out of him, and my chest rubbed his cum between us. “Mwarh, Jim,” he said, leaning in for another kiss.

“I love you,” I breathed heavy into his neck.

“I love you, too,” he sighed, laying limp under me. I climbed off the counter. I cradled my exhausted boyfriend in my arms, and carried him to our bed. I quickly threw on a shirt and shorts to run downstairs and grab the forgotten food, Auntie would kill me if it went to waste.

When I finally returned, Ryan was passed out in bed, my cum leaking from his behind. I smiled crawling into bed with him. I laid there and pulled out the ring from the nightstand, just to stare at it. Meeting the rest of the family was the last thing on my proposal checklist. I wasn’t going to propose while Ryan was in this state, so it’d have to wait till his heat was over. He turned over in bed, I quickly dropped the ring back in my drawer. He draped his arm across my chest, still asleep. I played with his ears, rustling his hair, I held him close as I drifted to sleep next to him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)