More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ArmamentCalligraphy ArmamentCalligraphy

Whose story shall you follow in this world?

Boy in a lingerie store (Lingerie, cock sock, M/M)

Aiden stood outside the store, looking through the windows at mannequins of all genders and sizes decked out in sexy lingerie; from bras, to stockings, to cock-socks, to even things like casual shibari.

Aiden had recently turned hyper, and his balls had grown huge; it ran in the family. Everyone from his fathers, to his older brother, to his cousins had hyper balls.

In actuality, he was actually on the smaller end; his cousin Jane had balls big enough that she used them as a chair, and Grandpa was practically immobilized by his pair.

Regardless, Aiden felt like he should get some support for his basketball-sized pair; they had been swaying far too much for his taste. And so, the lingerie store.

As he went inside, he looked around at all the other customers; men, futa, and women all examining the various styles and sizes on offer. Several of them were in various states of undress; a particularly attractive woman was topless as she tried on a lacy black bra.

After checking herself out in a mirror for a bit, she eventually decided against it and set it back on the rack.

As he looked around, Aiden felt himself get hard. His hyperization had prevented him from wearing pants for a while, so he had borrowed one of his sister's skirts for this trip outside.

Being nude in the house was one thing; his futamom was naked more often than not, but he himself wasn't yet *that* comfortable in his body that he would go outside bottomless.

His balls were still more than halfway below the bottom of the skirt, of course, but at least his dick was covered.

Quickly looking for the hyper section, he made his way over there, only to see a sign.

"Due to the incredibly wide variety of Hyper sizes, we offer custom-measured lingerie! An employee will help you get your measurements for free.

The mannequins displayed are primarily for style displays. If you don't find something in your size, give us your measurements and an example of what style you're looking for and we'll make it custom for you!"

Below that was a bunch of fine print about costs and membership programs, but Aiden got the message. If they didn't have anything in his size, he'd have to call over some Part-Timer to grope his balls with a measuring tape- and even then, it'd take a while for him to get the custom stuff.

At least his family didn't have a history of growth past the initial hyperization, or "blooming" as they saccharinely called it. You got a size one day and more or less stuck with it- or at least, within regular parameters. Some people didn't stop growing for years past their blooming, some bloomed all the way up to hyper, and some just never stopped.

As he made his way to the ball-mannequins, he looked over the styles on offer. While there were a few plainer options, the vast majority tended towards the lacy end of the spectrum, which had never really been Aiden's style. But who knows? Maybe he would try something new out for the coming college year.

What sort of bra does Aiden go for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)