More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ArmamentCalligraphy ArmamentCalligraphy

What sort of bra does Aiden go for?

A fancy one

What the hell. New blooming, new him. Looking across the ball-mannequins, man and futa alike, there were plenty of fancy options.

Some classic lacy variations in a few colors were the first to pique his interest. Black, white, pink; all a departure from his usual style, but comfortably stereotypical.

There were plenty of other types, too, though. Even within the category of 'lace', there were variations with all sorts of shapes in the lace; hearts, stars, flowers, even skulls for the more goth-inclined hypers.

Some were part of a set. One purple-and-black bra in particular was tied with ribbons to stockings, a cock sock, and a whole upper-body set.

Some were distinguished by pattern; stripes, polka dots, and several forms of animal print- most with ensembles to go with them.

There were a few that seemed to disregard being worn under anything completely; diaphanous outfits with fur trim that Aiden had to imagine were completely impractical and borderline unwearable in the summer months.

Eventually, he picked out three sets that interested him; a classic black lace, a red-and-black velvet set with matching cocksock, and a purple outfit with gold trim, a star theming, with stockings and a cocksock with a sign saying "also functions as extra-strength reusable condom!" That one, Aiden would consider a long shot.

But, he might as well check out the plainer side of things, too.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)