More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crazydorian crazydorian

Where to begin?

Born to Lead: Field Observations in an Oedipal Zone, Pt. 1

My name is Nathan Fisher, and I have the privilege of being a graduate student of Anthropology at the University of Chicago. Now that my life-consuming thesis paper has finally been submitted for review, I present here a more ‘casual’ version, edited and rewritten to appeal to the layman reader. Some may still find it too lengthy, though; if you feel this way, please skip down to the first attached photograph and begin your perusal there.

The free use phenomenon has caused the emergence and resurgence of many fascinating areas of study, but none interest me more than Oedipal Zones. After the second Baby Boom, a slew of new suburbs and subdivisions were constructed seemingly overnight to house the thousands upon thousands of new families. In this time of great cultural change, more than a few of these brand-new neighbourhoods gave rise to unorthodox subcultures.

The basic social structure of an Oedipal Zone is simple: the leader of the family unit is the firstborn son, followed closely in authority by later-born sons, then the father, then finally any and all females. Though the degree varies from case to case, this unusual arrangement inevitably causes Oedipal Zones to function quite differently from other, more conventional towns and cities.

For my thesis I travelled to Bakerton, a quaint, largely suburban town home to just over 40,000 people. Bakerton is a Class 1 Oedipal Zone; this indicates a near-total dominance by the males of the younger generation, the existence of which is accepted by the local population as much as any other (countrywide) aspect of the free use norm.

My first encounter with Oedipal culture occurred before I’d even landed in Bakerton. Hearing some moans in the row behind me, I looked around to find this fine woman touching herself idly. A young man who I determined to be her son sat on her right, busy with the in-flight entertainment system. As the pair noticed me staring (I must confess I was a little horny after a long, sex-free morning at the airport) the boy leaned over to his mother and whispered in her ear.

Before I knew it I was being propositioned, then dragged off to the restroom. It seems the boy wanted to see his mother leave and later return to her seat with a fresh load of cum on her face; I was more than happy to oblige, and spent the bulk of the flight using her.

After a smooth landing and disembarking, my next notable encounter occurred just outside the airport. As I waved down a nearby taxi, I was shocked to find that the driver was a completely naked and… Unusually proportioned woman. She had the largest breasts I’d ever seen in person, clearly the result of considerable commitment, investment, and medical talent.

After standing slack-jawed for a moment, I hopped in the passenger seat and was whisked off towards my place of residence. I chatted with the driver, a friendly woman named Denise, and learned that her oldest son was engaged in some sort of breast-expansion contest with his classmates. Denise proudly informed me that he was winning, to my total lack of surprise.

I learned later that the rate of significant body modifications in Bakerton is the fourth highest in the country, with mind mods following close behind.

On to part 2?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)