More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Plazma6 Plazma6

Choose an item!

Book of Rules

Description: the book of rules is a supernatural book that allows the user to alter reality based on what rules they change.

The rules are separated into different sections:

Reality Rules: these are special rules that are imprinted on reality itself, like gravity, time, space and other things. It's highly suggested to not manipulate these rules as it could accidentally destroy the universe!

Civilization Rules: these are rules made by a civilization, aka You can manipulate the laws and even how people enforce them.

Nature Rules: these rules are essentially rules that have to do with animals and nature (including humans). You can either alter animals or creatures that are already a part of the rules or make brand new species to be a part of the planet.

You can add new types of rules (not Item rules!!!) To your stories if you want!

Please abide by the item rules below:

Item Rule#1: once someone picks up the book they are now considered the owner, everyone can see the book but they cannot touch it nor write in it. Only The owner is allowed to write and touch the book.

Item Rule#2: once reality changes due to a rule the only person who remembers anything before the change was made is the owner of the book.

Item Rule#3: The owner does not gain new memories based off of the change. But reality does change including what what they might have possibly did in the past.

Item Rule#4: If the owner happens to write down a rule that seems too vague the book will interpret exactly what you want based off of your intentions and what you write down. (This can go good and bad depending on what you write down)

Who pick up the book?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)