More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Cantalope Cantalope

Which Book?

Book 1

Hermione walked briskly back to her car, skin prickling with warmth, heart pounding in her chest. Meeting Harry Potter had been an unexpected surprise, the boy was probably the most famous wizard alive and she'd just asked him if he'd seen a toad anywhere. The embarrassment was somewhat out shined by the look of awe on his face when she'd fixed his glasses. She broke into a grin but quickly suppressed it, maintaining her no-nonsense expression as she slid back into her seat.

Across from her sat two almost identical indian witches, Padma and Parvati Patil, looking very proper in their school robes but also slightly nervous. Starting up conversations with strangers had never been Hermione's strong suit, she never seemed to make a good first impression. Earlier she somehow managed to insult Padma's intelligence in the first five sentences they exchanged with each other and now the other girl was deftly ignoring her. Parvati smiled at her though and she decided to take the risk, "You'll never guess who's sitting three cars down." Padma rolled her eyes and Parvati gave her a curious look, "who?" "Harry. Potter." She replied, relishing the identical looks of shock that played across their faces. "What?!" Padma seemed a whole lot more interested all of a sudden and Parvati's jaw literally dropped. "You're joking..." "Go see if you don't believe me. Casually! Don't run!"

****************

Hermione had always felt like gossiping was for twits who didn't have anything better to say but she had to admit, it was pretty fun. Both Patil sisters talked with her for the remainder of the train ride, they were so in synch that they'd finish each others thoughts every other sentence. It was a little unnerving to begin with, carrying on a conversation for so long but she let the Patil's do most of the talking and tried her best to hang on for the ride. It was the most social she'd been since discovering she was a witch and... waking up to her "little growth."

A few months ago she'd just been a normal girl worrying about normal things: college, boys, homework. Then one day she'd just woken up with a raging hard on and almost had a heart attack. Fortunately for her, the doctor she'd called in a panic was somewhat informed of the wizarding world and the "abnormalities" that sometimes arose in witches. He'd given her as thorough an explanation as he could but she didn't have a clue what was really happening until she'd received her letter of acceptance to Hogwarts and her list of books.

Apparently most hermaphroditic witches had those traits from birth, rarely did a "normal girl" suddenly develop a penis. Then again, most muggleborn children didn't suddenly develop magical talent either. The doctor had told her to keep it as quiet as she could and to try and learn more at school, apparently there was a great deal of stigma behind it.

Hermione shuddered. She couldn't imagine growing up with a penis, her parents probably would have raised her as a boy... everything would be different. The Patels quieted as the train began to slow and a looming castle came into view around the bend, "Hogwarts."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)