More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sidian Sidian

Enjoy!

Book #2? (Comment/Message Plz!)

I'm curious if the readers for Path of Conquest would prefer me to create a "new path" at the introduction chapter which leads onto "Book #2" which means I will update this story, bumping it constantly so new readers can read "Book #1" and everybody else can continue reading "Book #2" or if I should just create a completely new story that isn't connected to this story at all?

So would you prefer me to link the second book and add it to the first chapter (make it say, "read this after XYZ or you will get spoiled" so people know to read the initial 500 chapters or else they may get spoiled? Any thoughts on this?

Let me know, should I add "Path Of Conquest - Book #2: XYZ" to the Introduction chapter which allows readers to continue to read the new book while new readers can read Book #1 or should I completely create a new story and not have these stories linked at all besides their names?

My own opinion... I want to create "Book #2" and link it to the initial chapter of this story so it not only bumps and updates the first book, but allows all readers that loved this story to realize that a new path has opened up!!

Please let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,
Sidian

Message, Comment or Like! Thank You!! :) :) :)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)