More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Crazyman69 Crazyman69

You See...

Booga the Conqueror.

You were Booga the Conqueror, the third son of Ooga, the 2nd son of Chaka, heir to the throne of the house Polin in the heart of the Flauren kingdoms. You were a Flaura a sentient plant humanoid and an invasive species, grave enemies of the Elves and even graver enemies of the Ents. Your kind came here around 200 years ago when your father (Flaura live twice as long as elves) came from the northern lands and landed here in Ithera through the Pollen highway.

Your father was killed by the arrow of a human kingdom and was buried along your mother who died when you were only a sprout. Your brothers are off starting their own kingdoms leaving you to govern your father's land.

The Flaura are also strongly built made out of thick bark skeletons and vine muscles. Your outer skin was green and your were a handsome young lad with light green skin and a small viny beard. You were already good at fighting using your woodland magic to ward off pirates and raiders, skilled with the grass blade, and good at setting fires, you truly are fit to rule.

The Flaura not only conquered but assimilated as well, you look to your side to see your concubines.

One was a beautiful Dark Elven woman with long black hair and maple skin. Her name was Nimada formerly a daughter of a chieftain of Dark Elf barbarians, and now your bride. She was a higher concubine wearing beautiful silk robes, her bare skin underneath.

To your right was a pale looking woman, wrapped in jewelry and a silk dress, Her mouth covered with a muzzle of wood. Her name was Nikita a vampire given to you by a house of humans who disowned her for her vampirism. Thankfully she was beautiful and Flaura can't be affected by Vampirism, not to mention she was stunningly beautiful with rose lips and curly black hair.

You rest in your bed as you hear the door creak open, 'i thought there was nothing in court today' you think.

"My master" greeted your steward, a Flauran man with a bulky build, he wore robes made of plants and glasses with a lonh flowing beard.

"I thought court was cancelled today Stem" you say with laziness.

"I'm afraid we have an emergency, master" Stem said with a yawn, obviously it wasn't that important.

What was it? Or do you just want to stay with your concubines?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)