More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Hyrkan Hyrkan

How or why is the body swap happening?

Body donor

John Doe is an ordinary high school student, who, along with his family and friends, finds himself involved in a accident on the way home . As one of them lays dying in the emergency room, the surgeon decides that the only way to save his patients life is to attempt a newly developed, experimental medical procedure. Transplanting the victims the brain into body donor from another patient at the hospital. A patient who was pronounced clinically dead of a brain.

Amazingly the procedure works and the victim wakes up to find themselves inside a completely different body. Perhaps belonging to someone they knew... or perhaps not. Either way, as the surgery was not strictly legal and carried out in secret, the surgeon convinces the families to keep quiet in order to avoid any legal ramifications, as well as the never ending media attention it would no doubt bring. Meaning that publicly, the patient now has to assume the identity of the donor.

What will this mean for you? For your family and friends? Who else will you tell? How will this alter your relationship to the patient? And most importantly, how will he or she adapt to having an entirely new identity? Or was the person that received the transplant in fact...you?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)