More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThisIsNoOne ThisIsNoOne

What's next?

Bobby, Jay, and Anna's Story

12:45PM Marshall Dormitory... "Well that's interesting..." Bobby thought as he sat the instructions down on his desk next to the plain brown box. Bobby picked up the burlap bag and squeezed it a couple times with his hand. "Seems like it's filled with sand..." Bobby thought as he sat the burlap bag back down on his desk and searched the box to make sure there wasn't something he was missing. "Huh that's kind of weird." Bobby mumbled as he tossed the box in bottom of his messy closet and pushed the burlap bag and instructions off to the side of his cluttered desk. He had a couple hours before his roommate Jay would be back from class, and he figured he'd pull up some hentai and rub one out before Jay got back.

Meanwhile in the Dining Hall... "I still think you made the right choice." Jay said as he took a drink of his pop. "What's the point of being in a relationship if you only see each other a couple times a year?"

"I know..." Anna sighed and looked down at the table. "But I just wish things would have worked out... I mean we were together for over 2 years and now it's over..." Anna frowned and picked up a French fry to fidget with.

"And you only lived 2 hours apart and still only saw each other 3 times last year." Jay took a quick bite of his sandwich. "How is that a healthy relationship? Anna you made the right decision dumping his ass."

Anna slumped back in the booth seat. "I know, but this still sucks. I put so much effort into making things work, and it was all for nothing." Anna let out a sigh and glanced down at her phone. "Crap I need to get to class." She said as she tossed her trash onto the dining hall tray. Jay followed suit and loaded up his dining hall tray with his lunch leftovers. "You wanna meet up for dinner?" Anna asked as she got up from the booth they were sitting in.

"Sure. I'll message you later." Jay said as he got up from the booth.

2:30PM Marshall Dormitory... Hearing the sound of a key in the doorknob Bobby looked over to see Jay entering the dorm room. "Hey." Bobby said with a nod.

Jay gave him a nod back and proceeded to drop his backpack on the floor and open up their mini-fridge. Pulling out a Coke Zero Jay looked over to see what Bobby had been watching. "Back watching titty streamers?" Jay shook his head and took a drink of his pop.

"Eh I was bored." Bobby said turning back to his laptop.

Jay took another big drink from his pop and sat down at his desk which was separated from Bobby's desk by a small dresser. Jay leaned back in his chair and looked over at Bobby's screen. "Dude I just don't get how you find that entertaining..."

Bobby looked back over to Jay. "What? What's wrong with this? Who doesn't like video games and booba?"

Jay shook his head and turned his attention back to his laptop. "You really need to go out and get a girlfriend..." Jay he mumbled as he shook his mouse to wake up his laptop.

"Says the man who lives in the friendzone." Bobby grinned know that would irk Jay.

Jay let out a frustrated sigh. "I'm not in the friendzone. I'm just taking my time with Anna."

"Dude you are 100 percent in the friendzone. At this point you should just buy a house there." Bobby began to laugh when he saw how frustrated Jay was becoming. "Aww come on dude, I'm just fucking with you" Bobby said as the burlap bag caught his eye. "Plus now I don't have to go find a girlfriend. I can just make my own girlfriend." He snatched the bag off the corner of his desk and tossed it to Jay. "I randomly got this in the mail today. The instructions say I can create my own companion."

Jay gave the bag a couple squeezes and tossed it back to Bobby. "You order some of the weirdest shit..." He said shaking his head.

"I didn't order it. It just showed up in my mail box." Bobby snatched the empty box from the bottom of his messy closet. "My name is on the box, so I guess that makes it mine."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)