More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jetolly jetolly

What is your first command?

Blowjob

“Let’s see what you can do. I want you to blow me,” you tell her. She smiles gently and nods her head, crawling between your legs and pulling your shorts and underwear down in one fluid motion. Your manhood stiffens in excitement and you don’t even think about the mechanics of the situation.

“Please, Sir, may I begin?” She bends down and gives your bulbous head a greeting peck. The people who wrote her code clearly knew what they were doing. You hurriedly blurt out your agreement and she takes you in her mouth. Surprisingly, her mouth is warm and fluid. It is a wonderful feeling. Her tongue brushes over your shaft and head and she laps between your legs tenderly, then with increasing vigor. Soon, she has your entire length in her mouth and throat. She buries her nose in the hair on your groin and her tongue laps desperately at your ball sack, her throat convulsing and massaging your cock. It’s the best blowjob you’ve had in your life. She had no gag reflex, no reservations, and no need to breathe. You groan and your hands find their way on her head, gripping her hair tight as she blows your mind. Your body literally rocks in pleasure when you cum deep inside her throat. She swallows your entire load with no qualms and lifts her face off your groin.

“Thank you for your delicious seed, Sir. Would you like me to continue?” She asks, her lips and chin a slobbery mess.

“Fucking yes!” You laugh out loud. This was, in your mind, without a doubt the best thing man’s discovered since fire. She nods slightly and thanks you then resumes suckling at your flaccid cock, maintaining eye-contact all the while. She soon has you hard as a rock again. You enjoy the inhumanly awesome blowjob as you pull up the X-BOT website on your phone and download the user guide. It’s an interesting read — this thing could literally do anything.

“Who are you talking to?” Ashley’s voice came out the bathroom again. You pause for a while and consider.

Krystal,” you reply. Understanding dawns in the stunning eyes of the sex toy before you, and she stops sucking long enough to say “Registered. My name is Krystal. Thank you, Sir.”

“Who’s that?” Your girlfriend asks. You tell her that she should know since she bought her, and hear a dramatically outraged gasp. “YOU FUCKING NAMED HER WITHOUT ME?” She cries out.

Knowing you don’t have a lot of time left, you brutally face fuck Krystal who chokes and gasps as your ram your rod into her throat repeatedly. The blue circle on her temple turns red, indicating her pain or distress. Tears (water?) roll down her cheeks and you tell her that she will not swallow this load, because she will hold it in her mouth and share it with Ashley momentarily.

“UCK-UCK-YE-UCK-YES SIR,” she chokes out between your thrusts and you pull her off your cock and cum onto her tongue. She receives your load obediently, her hands cupped together to catch the dripping semen which she promptly licks up. When Ashley comes running out the bathroom excitedly, her hair still wet and her body clad in a bath towel, Krystal gets on her knees and stalks over. She wraps a hand around Ashley’s waist and pulls her close, kissing her ferociously. You hear your beautiful girlfriend yelp then see her thrash against the black-haired android as Krystal forces your cum into your girlfriend’s mouth with her tongue. When the deed is done, Ashley shoves Krystal off her and the android kneels before your girlfriend submissively, her hands folded on her lap once more.

Jon, you fucking prick! I can’t believe you broke her in without me and then had her pull this shit!” Ashley yells at you. Being the doofus that you are, you stutter an illogical explanation that she cuts off.

“I apologize, Ms. Ashley. That was not how I would have preferred to greet you,” Krystal says apologetically.

“That’s Mistress to you, girl. Come. Let’s break you in and teach you a lesson in whom to obey,” your girlfriend replies firmly, leading her by the leash into the bedroom. You jump up ecstatically and make to watch them, but Ashley forbids you from that as punishment. “Don’t worry, you can watch the video later,” she says as she slams the door shut. You sit back down in disappointment, fuming a little at her attitude even though it’s turning you on, to your surprise. Inside the bedroom, you hear Ashley’s loud moans and then the sounds of hands slapping flesh, followed by Krystal’s yelps of pain.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)