More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Leavemebe Leavemebe

What world do you want to create?

Black women-You own them/Witches curse-Realistically yet accepting

Disclaimer: This thread will likely contain race-play, slavery, racial stereotypes, mind-control, dark magic, historically accurate depictions of history, and mediocre writing. Any sensible person already knows all of these things are bad in real life, but putting up a disclaimer seemed reasonable considering the social environment we live in. If you are offended, please, go away and read something more to your liking. I'm not forcing you to read this, and I would much rather you enjoy yourself than not. I only hope that the people who do read it enjoy it.

Black women: Adult women (18 years old or older) of African descent, who are most often recognized by their dark skin tones. Interestingly, your ownership seems to extend to half-black and quarter-black women as well.

You own them/Witches curse: Ever since your 21st birthday, it seems that you have been granted ownership of all black women you meet. This also extends to their possessions and properties. You are unsure why this is happening, but, thinking back on it, you remember hearing in family legend that your great-great grandpa had dabbled in the occult. Apparently, he was a farmer in the deep south before the Civil War, and had some dealings with a bayou witch to try keep his farm from going under. The story changes depending on which relative tells it, but it's the only thing you have to go on in these bizarre circumstances.

Realistically yet accepting: The women you now own, and the non-ownable people around you react realistically considering the situation, yet are somehow supernaturally to rationalize it, accept it, and not resist it. Your new slaves will be afraid, apprehensive and cautious, knowing that they are nothing more than property to you, but don't try to find any way out of their situation, despite its absurdity. They will also react to how you treat them; if you act like a decent, normal person, they might come around to not fearing your, and perhaps, respect or even love you. If you act like a sicko or a pervert, they will respond accordingly.

Same with outsiders looking in. Strangers will likely look on you with disapproval, but won't intervene, even if you are parading yous slaves naked through the street or whipping them. The family of the women you now own can do and will do nothing, despite familial love. It's as if their conscious acknowledges the inherent wrongness of the situation, but will make an exception for you, no matter how depraved your actions.

.esaelp uoy sa oD .ecneicsnoc nwo ruoy si resucca ylno ruoY .topsdnilb larom a won era uoY

You who are you? What are you doing when you notice what's going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)