More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by meriones meriones

Pick Your System

Black Tokyo

"Pussy
Cock
Cum
Orgasms"

Black Tokyo's opening words set the tone for a game set to the darkest themes in hentai. Using a variant of the D20 modern system, Black Tokyo focuses on a battle taking place in the secret world of the Tatakama.

This is a game that focuses on heroes and antiheros fighting saints and demons across too worlds. Set in a fictionalized modern day Japan, the game is a hodge-podge of bad tropes and stereotypes that shamelessly indulges. It can be tasteless and indifferent. It is cruel as well as callous.

Real-talk, the source material reads like a bunch of edge-lords were lusting over their waifus and wanting to write games. The source material can be violent, racist, and poorly written. But, if you wanted to play a demon corrupted witch who uses semen to empower their magic to take on the demons of the night, it's a system you can use. Almost all of the core setting material takes place in either Japan or project GILGAMESH, in the Kuril Islands.

It's dystopian and futuristic in the core setting, but, really it's just a stack of systems and settings for running 'hentai heroes' so, if that's your thing, it's a game to play.

Create your character

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)