More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ElizaLariana ElizaLariana

What X-Change Series will you choose?

Black Market

Around the store you notice little messages posted on the walls, on the shelves and especially at the checkout counter. It is a simple warning, which reads: "X-Change pills are only sold through legitimate X-Change retailers. Be wary of shady dealers selling secondhand X-Change products at a fraction of their retail price. These are likely to be Knockoffs. Effects may vary, but are not limited to inconsistent durations, diluted dosages, extra unintended effects, faulty birth control, and lingering side-effects. X-Change is not liable for any permanent effects or transformations caused by a Knockoff pill."

When you leave, you notice a man standing at the end of an alley next to the store. He seems like a promoter for one of the clubs downtown, in his hand a stack of small fliers. People take one and immediately throw it away, equating it to junk mail to be thrown into a spam folder. He eventually hands you one and on it reads, โ€œDon't wait for your X-Change pill to ship to your house. We immediately supply all the popular variants like Basics, X-tra Strengths, and even Dreamwalkers! We also provide access to pills that are still in their testing phases, like Synthetic, Trigger Sleeper, and Wilds! All at a price lower than market value! Free shipping, because there is no shipping!โ€ There is a number you can call as well as an email address that you use to contact the supplier.

In your understanding, Knockoffs are faulty X-Change pills that has at least one flaw. Of the countless flaws one can experience when he or she takes a Knockoff pill, they may experience additional side-effects accompanying the primary effect, intended effects are missing or inconsistent once transformed, inconsistent dosages that mean a Knockoff may last for a shorter or longer duration than expected, temporary effects may become permanent and irreversible, and faulty birth control. You cannot sue X-Change as they do not sell Knocknoffs. All of the fault lies with you, the buyer and the taker.

__

Stories started here will have a title noting the type of pill involved, placed in brackets. The specific format should be followed: {BASE SERIES + DURATION + FLAVOR]

Example: [Pink Choice Drain Knockoff] The Real "Dumb Bitch" Pill

Please tell us your story on a Knockoff...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)