More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrDonJuan MrDonJuan

Now entering Catwoman's Universe...

Blüdhaven by Catwoman

Gotham Museum of Antiquities houses the city's finest curios—stupendous pieces from around the world acquired through the Wayne families' generosity. The collection is her cultural pride, the glistening jewels befitting a high-society city and attracting international attention.

But they also attracted the attention of a sleazy cat, drawn to them like a fine, jiggling booty. And nothing can stop Catwoman from getting some booty. As such, Gotham's greatest thief was performing her habitual burglary of the museum.

Catwoman's penetration was effortless. The bitch is used to taking it from her. She prowled through the halls, rendering the security measures inert as if they weren’t even there. The guards were laid , their blissed-out faces covered in a thick, heavy cream. Until she arrived at the center of the building, where the Museum's finest feature was exhibited, the Venus of Gotham.

The institution's most impressive find was discovered within Gotham itself. Researchers dated the ancient fertility figure long before the city’s founding. Such a fascinating relic was prominently placed in the premiere exhibition.

But the Cat inexplicably draped herself upon one of the installations. Paradoxically, the brazen burglar broke in but wasn't interested in stealing. This was not a robbery but an invitation, accepted by a figure bursting through the roof window.

A beautiful, raven-haired, domino-masked girl landed effortlessly onto the floor, looking dashing in her red and green costume and yellow/black cape.

“Hello, Robin,” The burglar cooed. “How’s my little favorite little bird doing~?”

“I’m doing just fine, Catwoman!” the Girl Wonder snapped back, getting into a battle stance. “And shouldn’t you be stealing things, not lying around? You're acting a little too much like your namesake."

“Hmmmm, you're right. But sealing little trinkets doesn't do much for me anymore.” She mused. Then her eyes suddenly smoldered with passion, directed right at the sidekick. "Why bother with baubles when I have many more delicious treasures to enjoy~.”

Robin noticed the strange detachment in her voice. But more than that, there was something stranger. More tantalizing. The Cat rolled onto her back as she spoke, and her breasts rose like soft, insurmountable mountains. Tittymeat splayed over a foot away from her torso, encompassing each side of her with its copious fat.

Since when was the Cat so stacked? Robin gasped. They don't look fake, but how else could they be so big!?

Robin tried to stop ogling Catwoman’s chest. “W-well, if you're so bored, I can take care of that. Also, sorry if you're waiting for the Bat to come in behind me, but she’s out of town.”

“Mmmm, I’m gonna be coming behind you soon~.” She shifted again to lay on her stomach. Her torso leaned off the installation, which made her mountainous chest hang down and pendulously sway like wrecking balls. “And I'm not upset. I'm delighted.”

"…Really?" Robin questioned as her eyes followed the swings of Catwoman's weighty twins.

“I already know The Bat is out with her Super-Girlfriends saving the world. Put you in charge of watching things while she was away.”

Catwoman leaned further and allowed gravity to take her. She effortlessly did a one-eighty flip, landing on her feet and facing the sidekick.

“As fun as she can be, I want to make time for my favorite little bird.”

The Cat said as she sauntered toward the Bird, walking like an empress on the runway who knew, as a fact, she was the hottest bitch around. Robin knew it, too, being captured by her gorgeous face. Her shining eyes. Her succulent lips.

But what truly captured the sidekick was the impossibility of her bottom-heavy abundance.

Were Catwoman’s hips always so ridiculously wide? They’re well past her shoulders, like a hill spreading from her thin waist. How did she get through the windows, or even the doors, without clogging them? They’re swinging so hard she could part the seas!

Those legs! They’re like pillars. Robin doubted she could even wrap her arms around them. There's so much piled on them, like an avalanche of succulence. The whole mass jiggled deliciously with each step.

And her clinging costume made her body all the more erotic. The deep purple suit dug into evrey crevice and contour of her body like saran wrap, contrasted by the creamy flesh exposed by its wide open front. Each half of her jostling, unrestrained jubblies teasing to slip out. All of her toned yet plush stomach and pelvis. And the zipper ended right at the scandalous edge of her crotch, right before her engorged pussy.

How could such an unbelievably voluptuous body exist!? Robin knew Catwoman was undeniably beautiful. But she didn't remember her being such a palace of thiccness? Has she always been built so bodaciously? She must have been. But why does it feel like she’s only realizing this now?!

The Confused and Turned-On Wonder turned to the Goddess effigy, which had had hips wider than it was tall. Looking back at Catwoman, she unquestionably resembled the sensual icon, as if they were one and the same.

“And now I have you aaaaaall alone, all to myself~.”

So distracted, Robin just realized that Catwoman was standing to her left side, looking at the sidekick across her shoulder. Being so close to the cat, she was saturated in the thick aroma wafting from her. Robin could taste it’s sweetness, its headiness.

“What-what do you mean by that?” she jolted back. The perceived condensation momentarily got Robin out of the hypnotizing allure. “Oh, you thought Gotham would be easy pickings with The Bat out and the sidekick watching over things!”

“Oh, not at all. I’m not interested in Gotham. I already own her, after all.”

“No, right now, I want you~!”

She was naturally aback by the bizarre declaration. “I…I-I don’t know what you're trying to do acting…so lewd! But I'm not gonna let you distract me any-”

ASS

Robin’s mind went blank at the sight of Catwoman's ASS.

As the Bird made her declaration, the Cat returned to strutting. She followed without thinking, and in a microsecond, there was nothing else but ASS.

It was insane! It was impossible!

It was the PHATTEST ASS Robin had ever seen!

It was unfathomable! Even with the disproportionate curves, Robin viewed in the front, the behind was outrageous!

That must have filled the halls from the walls to the ceiling to the floor. They had to have filled the whole museum. That ASS took up the entire perspective. Its mammoth size swallowed her lower half and obscured her upper. It was the only thing that could be seen.

But despite their sheer tonnage of ASSFAT, the vast mounds moved with wild vigor and boundless energy. Those ASSCHEEKS clapped incessantly, bounced unceasingly, and wobbled so much they would break a Richter scale. They slid off each other like the surface area in the deep crevice between them was frictionless. The enormous globes sailed in opposite directions like a see-saw. Following their bouncy rhythm that the rest of the world resonated with.

The Booty Bewitched Wonder wanted to get on her knees so Catwoman could twerk in her face! She wanted to embrace that butt with her whole body. She wanted it to swallow her body whole and sink between this colossal ASS forever.

"Well, if you want, I can do that for you, My little bird~!”

…Oh Goddess! Did Robin say that out loud?

"Thad, you did, sweetie. It's one of my favorite of your quirks." Catwoman smirked knowingly…all-knowingly.

Robin was mortified. Yet it would be insanity not to acknowledge that ASS.

"But you know," Catwoman turned to the enthralled sidekick, with the massive body of blubber swinging like it could knock a building down. Not directly seeing that butt allowed Robin to escape its minuscule hypnotism. “You say I have the most enormous, the thiccest, donkalicious ASS you’ve ever seen~?”

That wasn't precisely how Robin put it, but she wholeheartedly agreed.

“But what about when you look into a mirror?”

"What?"

“Oh, you know what,” Catwoman smirked. "You might be kitted out in that drab costume, but nothing can hide it."

What was she…Oh!

Oh…

The Bat gave Robin the best tactical suit money could buy. Polykevlar weave for maximum flexibility and reinforced with ballistic padding. All in her signature colors, her symbol emblazoned on the left of her chest.

Yet Catwoman was right. There was no way it could obscure Robin’s own ASS. Despite the efforts of her costume, the backside looked as skintight on her as it did on Catwoman. Her rear could not be denied nor deemphasized. Neither could her flaring hips or thick thighs. She felt so bad for the trials it put Brooks through to get it to fit on her plushness.

“Oh my me, look at that ASS!”

“Wha-What's wrong with my butt?” The Bashful and Big Butted Wonder stammered.

“You mean ASS, and you mean what's right with it.” Catwoman held up her hand, her thumb and middle finger pressed together.

“But you gotta show it off.”

*SNAP*

What?

Show it off?

What’s Catwoman talking about?

“ I don't know what you're talking about showing off. I already got plenty of ASS on display in these green bootyshorts.”

She was, of course, referring to the emerald bootyshorts straining to contain the delightful pounds of fat. More than half her bootymeat was hanging out behind her. It was a signature aspect of her costume, advocated by her admirers, that she’d worn for her entire career as the Bat’s ward. One that she’s always been wearing, even now.

“Mmmm hmmm,” Catwoman nodded, not responding but looking from green to red. Robins's tight tunic showed off her slim waist and bulging boobs, with her signature R right over and distended by her hard left nipple.

“I know it's a little lewd.” the sidekick remarked with embarrassment. “But nothing else can get past these humps behind me! It's my only optiooooooohhhhhh~!”

Suddenly, Robin’s half-exposed buttocks were grasped hard by the Cat.

“You are absolutely right. It is necessary.” Catwoman shook the cheek she seized, making the flesh bulge between her fingers until they were completely enveloped. “ASSES need to be shown off.”

Cuz your ASS rules your life.

“Cuz my ASS rules my life…” the sidekick hypnotically parroted.

Catwoman stuck her other fingers into Robin’s plump kissers. Instantly the sidekick sucked, sucked, sucked, sucked on the penetrating thing. It felt so natural. Something enters her mouth, and she sucks, especially if it's hard and girthy.

*POP*

"You’re so lovely." The cat pulled her fingers out of the Bird’s DSL’s. "You’re just so fine, Robin. You blow my mind."

“But I need more. I want MORE of that ASS~!

More of it? The Fully Aroused Wonder questioned. Wearing bootyshorts like this was expected for her, but anything more would be scandalous. Was she saying Robin should parade around in a thong!?!

That would be ridicul-

*SNAP*

“More? How much more can I give? I'm already wearing a thong on this PHAT ASS!”

Yes. A thong is the only thing appropriate for the Bootytastic Wonder. It was a signature aspect of her costume, advocated by her admirers, that she’d worn for her entire career as the Bat’s ward. One that she’s always been wearing, even now.

Rubber band thin straps of green wrapped around her plush and wide hips, Disappearing behind her into the cavern made by her cheeks and digging into her pussy in the front. Absolutely none, but the barest minimum of her big bum was covered, as it should be.

The rest of her slutty attire supplemented the flimsy fabric. The stilettos that made her backside pop. The highly cropped top that revealed all of her thin and trim waist was so tight they were wrapped around her slutbags. And the tiny yellow cape draped behind her, purposefully too short so nothing could cover up that ASS.

And what an expansive ASS she has! Robin was wondering how Catwoman got through the doors. She shouldn’t be asking that to herself! The dark-haired butt-slut had a truly marvelous booty, a deep protrusion of plentiful rump meat bigger than the rest of her body. Colossal cheeks that were begging for something long and hard to nestle themselves between them.

"But enough about my thong-clad double dumptrucks! Catwoman." Robin herself back to the point. “I might be a booty slut that loves shaking my ass all day. But I’m here to stop you from whatever you're trying to steal!"

Robin jumped back to get herself in a fighting stance. However, it looked more like she wanted to show off and jut out.

Despite Catwoman using her brobdingnagian bootycheeks to distract Robin, the sidekick's brain is fully captured between them. Robin wouldn't fall for them, even though she did.

She wasn't going to let Catwoman get away-

** SMACK!! **

"Aaaaaaaggghha!!!!! Robin shrieked as her fleshy superheroine globes rippled from the smack on her ASS. Struck by Catwoman, who was suddenly, instantaneously, was next to her.

“I love how my hand sinks into your ASS!” Catwoman exclaimed, “Felt so good I wanna do it again~!”

** SMACK!! **

“G-Gggooooooohhh~!! ' Another strike on her other cheek. Robin arched her back, presenting her wildly wobbling butt for more.

** SMACK!! **

** SMACK!! **

** SMACK!! **

"Unmpf!-Oh... fuck!" The Whapped-Up Wonder gasped for air as her whole body spasmed, her cheeks smashed gelatinously against one another from the unceasing slaps.

** SMACK!! ** ** SMACK!! ** ** SMACK!! ** ** SMACK!! ** ** SMACK!! ** ** SMACK!! ** ** SMACK!! ** ** SMACK!! **

"Titty whhamposs!"

Catwoman covered Robin's entire expansive backside and made it rumble like a tidal wave. The beating left the hapless heroine sputtering as she could only gasp and writhe in pure pleasure. She loved how it felt to be rendered utterly helpless, utterly enslaved to the feelings coming from her ASS.

"Thats right, Ricarda baby, your ASS should be running everything in your life."

She knew her name! But how? Did the Bat tell her?

"She didn’t have to. I know everything now, Ricarda."

"Or should I say Ri Ri?"

"Ri Ri?"

"That's right. Thats your name now, for your rebirth into my new world."

Catwoman put her arm around Ri Ri’s neck, pulling them mouth-to-mouth. Both their big, soft, and succulent lips smashed against each other, their mouths parted so their tongues could intertwine and writhe. The Cat's cheeks hollowed out as she sucked the air out of the Bird.

She was thoroughly molesting her toy with tender caressing and possessively digging into her malleable flesh. She used both hands to seize each of her big buttocks. She pulled them tight and far away, revealing the puffy donut of an ASS PUSSY buried deep in her booty. She let go and let the cheeks slap against each other like Jello. She then grasped them again and again to keep them smacking. Ri Ri’s eyes ruled up from the dual conquest of her mouth and ASS.

** MWAH!! **

Catwoman finally parted their mouths for what felt like a thousand years. However, her hands were still on Ri Ri’s cheeks, as they would be for eternity.

“Isn’t that right, my dear lil’ Ri Ri”

"Yes! Ri Ri’s a slutty booty babe built for ASSFUCKING." Confirmed the Fucktoy Wonder.

"GOOD GIRL!” Catwoman giggled as she pressed Ri Ri against the glass of the Venus, bending her parallel to the floor. At some point, she didn't remember when her scant costume was completely ripped off, leaving her naked. It felt like she, Catwoman, and this statue were the only things in the world—three icons of ASS.

Pressed on the display glass, in the all-consuming lust Ri Ri was enveloped within, she looked at the idol of fertility, the Venus of Gotham. Its hips expanded like the horizon of the world. It's colossal cakes that could smother the universe. The feline ears on its head and its shining slutty purple and gold eyes smirking down at her.

“Remember how this feels, Ri Ri” The Cat God told her slut pried Ri Ri's cheeks open once again. Catwoman gave it a firm groping from his fingers, which made Ri Ri howl in delight. Smacking down her divine pillar of femme cock in between the gigantic butcheeks she gave, and will grant, her destined acolyte. “This is what you can look forward to. You’ll have one of the best ASSES in the universe.”

Ri Ri the Twerk Wonder could only respond one way to that mandate.

“Please plow my cheeks!”

.….

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

A quintessential ASS FUCKING! A cacophony of rutting filled the void, Ri Ri moans of pleasure, the smacking crotch against immense cheeks, the sound of her giant caboose clapping from the recoil. The sound of my own ASS clapping from the recoil of my thrust.

“AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh~!! You’re spreading my ASS so wide!” wailed in delight. It felt so mind-bogglingly good! She couldn't stop herself from screaming as her body rode my Goddess's cock as I drove inside her until it reached her throat. She was pulled up to my cockhead and then violently slammed back to my hips, comforted by my titanic tits cushioning her entire back. Ri Ri was utterly impaled and attached to my cock, as I used her ASS for pleasure. Vigorously bouncing her up and down my length. Reducing her to helpless, jiggly pudding, able to do nothing but get pounded.

There's nothing sweeter than my PHATASSES getting fucked~~!!!

I leaned down to rest on Ri Ri's back and whispered in her ear, not slowing down my rutting pace.

Ri Ri couldn't agree more, her moans voicing her consensus.

Oh, Ri Ri, baby~! I love you so much~~!!!

I pulled us both upwards, hugging her close to me since she was the most precious thing in the universe.

This is your destiny. Once you arrive, once you're complete, your gonna get fucked in the ASS every day. Evrey hour. Evrey minute. Evrey second.

Nonstop

FOREVER~~~!!!

With that declaration, I unleashed my galaxy-seeding balls. Filling Ri Ri to the brim with my cum-love.

As I filled her to the brim with cum blast after cum blast after cum blast, as her body exploded from her climax. Ri Ri had no thought. Her body was in buttfucking ecstasy, and her mind was melting from getting so thoroughly fucked. There was nothing that needed to be said.

Well, except one.

"OBEY THE ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~~~!!!"

.....

“…obey the ass…”

Ricarda’s plump lips whispered as she slowly stirred awake.

“What a weird dream,” she muttered after overcoming the drowsiness.

Despite being vague, she intrinsically remembered it being all about her ASS. Many, MANY others eagerly pointed out that it’s her best feature. Her lifetime of acrobatics has allowed it to be perky and powerful, yet a plush layer of fat stayed despite her athleticism. It seemed to grow and grow unceasingly, especially since she turned eighteen, into a bulging bubble butt that people love seeing in Miss BumBum jeans.

But the ASS she vaguely but undeniably felt in her dream was ridiculous. It was an impossibly colossal size and would big her colossal pleasures.

But that was crazy! ASSES can’t be that big! She would completely smother her seat and the one next to her.

She has no idea what part of her mind this lewd fantasy came from. Maybe it's because she misses Kori and Barbara…

No, do not dwell on that. Remember, you are on a mission.

Ricarda looked outside the bus window. Spotting markers revealed she was halfway down sixty-one. She was halfway to a town no one in their right mind would go.

Blüdhaven—the shameful sister of Gotham.

She was close enough to the city to see its skyscrapers. Of course, it is nowhere near as picturesque as Gotham. In fact, “Nowhere near Gotham” was an apt summarization.

An envious parasite, Blüdhaven has fed off her older sister’s dregs since the days of the pilgrims. She’s sought to emulate her sister's success and has consistently failed.

Gotham may have fallen into a never-ending orgy of crime, but she was once a wholesome, honest, pure, and upstanding woman. Her fall came from below. Criminal elements ravished her and broke her into a whore for their enrichment.

But Blüdhaven was, is, and always will be a whore. She eagerly spreads for the unlawful and gladly lets them have their way. This has granted the city its only “success” against her sister, becoming a cesspool somehow even more corrupt.

And that corruption is what brought her here. Days ago, two dozen women and femmes were found in a state best described as COMPLETLY FUCKED! They were filled to the brim like living condoms. Gushing waterfalls of thich ball batter out of their mouths, pussies, and especially ASSES. All of them were top lieutenants of the Angel. The Queenpin of Blüdhaven. Now, the toppled ruler.

The Bat believes this audacious statement by the regime. Clearly stating she’s the Bitch Blüdhaven’s new mistress. One so blunt would also be bold enough to stick themselves into Gotham.

Someone needed to investigate, and Nightwing eagerly volunteered.

Many in the superhero community would ask what Ricarda was thinking. Despite the current age of masked and caped wonders, Blüdhaven has never had her own. She would not welcome one, for she likes being a dirty girl. She's too entrenched in her affairs to want a heroine over her rooftops. She doesn’t want to be saved, least of all by those sexy spandex wearers.

The city was written off. None have been foolhardy enough to establish their trade in this futile market until her.

No one but Ricarda Grayson, A.K.A Nightwing.

Was she overly optimistic? Foolishly naive? to prove something to the world and herself?

The answer is all of the above. And Ricarda Grayson has yet to learn her ASS now belongs to Goddess Catwoman.

As Ricarda Grayson snuggled herself into her seat, aimlessly looking at her new home, she had no idea she would be wrapped in inescapable bondage, enslaved to vice, as she writhed and moaned from debased pleasures and endless ecstasy. Her body will be rebuilt into a living idol of her new deity. And how her cries will reverberate throughout the city, orgasms flooding the streets.

The Goddess will thoroughly enjoy the hapless heroine's sexual misadventures. And after losing herself in the Slut-Brained Twerk Madness, Grayson will too.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)