More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiddenDude4 HiddenDude4

Where should I bite her?

Bite her on the leg

I locate myself to Annie’s fine legs. They are long, slightly large but the blood smells tender flowing through her big thighs.

I hold her chest and right knee and dig my fangs into her thick flesh. I chomp down and Annie flinches and hyperventilates but I calm her down as the venom calms her down. She settles and I continue to feast on her thigh.

“This feels so weird. I can feel your tongue and teeth grinding at my skin, but it doesn’t give me any pain.” Annie murmurs to herself, completely entranced by the venom.

I enjoy my dinner, gulping down her nectar. Annie is possibly the best meal I had in centuries. I finish myself and leave her leg. Blood continues to drip from the two holes from her leg. I lick the drips to make it easier for healing. Annie giggles and smiles as my tongue tickles her.

“All done, Annie. You tasted exquisite and I am thankful for your offering.” I thank Annie.

Annie looks at me, but with a relaxed face. “That was it, huh. I thought it would turn me into a vampire. I did feel a change.”

“Annie, dear. I didn’t turn you into a vampire. I did however turn you into a thrall for safe keeping if I am hungry. Go home, do whatever you do. If you aren’t satisfied, come over here and offer yourself to me.” I explain to a puzzled Annie.

I escort Annie out of my door. As we enter the club main, George walks over to me.

“Hey boss, how was your first dinner after coming back?” George asks.

“It was great, George. Annie was splendid and satisfied my hunger.” I replied.

George nods. “Are you hungry for more? I have a couple of girls who want to be bitten, you want me to call them to your room?”

“That would be great, George. (Aside to Annie, who appears to be dazed, recovering from the bite) Annie, I’ll get you a taxi so you can go home. Go to the bouncers at the front and ask them to call up a cab. Your fare is on me.” I say. George and Annie nod, and part ways to their respective locations. I glance at the full club, seeing the patrons enjoying the experience of a Vamp/Human club. I walk back to my room, eager for another feast.

I enter my room, writing a few things for the month until I hear the door.

“Hey boss, your girls are here.” George calls, semi-drowned by the giggling women.

The girls enter the lair

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)