More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by george42 george42

So who are you? (and *are* there supernatural shenanigans?)

Birthday with the Girlfriend (super natural shenanigans)

"SURPRISE!" you hear your girlfriend Ashley say, lifting her hands off of your eyes. In front of you, next to the small birthday cake she made, is a small box. "Come on, open it up mister!" She says, giggling.

"It's something I found at that new adult fantasy store at the mall." She replies, sitting down next too you.

"What new store?" You turn to look at her as you pick up the box. "Nothing has opened up shop there in years." you untie the string holding the top of the box onto the rest of the box.

"Well, when I went there the other day, there was a new place. I know we've talked about getting a cock-ring for you. So here you go, the first part of your Birthday!" She excitedly says, starting to stand up, and pulling off her dress, with no bra or panties on underneath.

You feel your dick stiffen inside your pants, and you rapidly open the box and see a large, golden ring. You can feel Ashley caressing your chest as she lifts your shirt up and off.

"Come on babe, get those pants off." she whispers into your ear. You stand up, and drop your pants and underwear. You hardened cock is freed, and slaps you stomach with . You then take the golden ring, and start to slide if onto you cock.

"Ashley, how is this supposed to work, when its way to big?" You ask her, noticing that your already large penis doesn't even touch the sides of the ring.

"The woman that sold me the ring said not to worry about it, that its magical." She says, getting down on her knees in front of you, and pushes you back down onto the chair.

"If you say so." you reply, finally taking the ring to the base of your cock, feeling the cold metal make contact with your skin.

You see a flash, and then darkness.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)