More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DancingKitten DancingKitten

Who are you?

Biology student

I am a 22 year old college student majoring in Biology and I just finished my Junior year. Now I am home for the summer until Senior year.

Home now has a young stepmother and her two teenage daughters. My parents split when I was a kid and dad did a good job raising me but it was tough on his own.

I know he was lonely but he didn't start really dating until I left for college. Freshman year he met Kelly and summer before Junior year he married her. She is nice enough and makes him happy for the most part but she is somewhat shallow and materialistic. I think she does care for dad but I don't think she would have married him if he didn't make six figures and own a nice big house. At 37 she is also 20 years younger than him and very good looking, which probably influenced dad marrying her.

Kelly is a stereotypically tall beautiful blonde with large E cup breasts, a narrow waist, a nice firm ass, and long toned legs. She really cares about her appearances and spends a lot of time and effort keeping her body in great shape.

If it was just her that would be one thing but Kelly's two daughters are entitled and used to getting their way. Their father is a high power lawyer who tossed money at Kelly until the girls were 18 to avoid people finding out he knocked up a teenager. Twice. Not exactly their fault but they are spoiled and don't see anything wrong with that.

Sarah is the older at 19. She skipped going to college for a year supposedly to get some real world experience but she never got a job or anything. She does do a few chores around the house but nothing major. She has long wavy blonde hair and a beautiful face like her mother. She has a similar body except with the advantage of youth keeping her D cups perky and her slim leggy body toned and sexy. She knows she has a sexy body and she likes to show it off.

Poppy is the younger at 18. She just finished up high school and last I heard was shopping for colleges slightly more dilligently than Sarah. Her body is very different than her mother or sister. While they are both almost as tall as me (I'm an average 5'10") Poppy is barely 5 feet tall. She has a very small frame with narrow shoulders and hips and small breasts that are barely a B cup. Also unlike her golden tanned sister she has very pale skin and dark red hair to match.

I am sleeping in the mostly finished basement as my dad was convinced to remodel the house. My old room is no more and the girls have a nice lounge/entertainment room instead. My job for the summer is to finish the basement. I good looking and in decent shape but all the women in the house use me as the butt of jokes about not looking good because I am not a total hunk.

The shower isn't finished in the basement so I have to go upstairs to use the girl's shower (my old remodeled bathroom) when I want to wash, which they aren't too happy to share.

Dad is away on business for a month or so as usual so it is just me with the stepfamily in the house. This is going to be a long summer so any distraction will be nice.

A sexy, talking anime figuring claiming to be a succubus wasn't what I had in mind but it should be interesting.

Edit: I know it's a bit late for this but I really should have put where this is located. I didn't for a long time trying to make it potentially more relatable but I think I made it more nondescript and harder to write certain things.

This is set in a suburb of Phoenix and Alex, the main character, goes to college at UC San Diego.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)