More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Samual001 Samual001

Which Magician do you choose to see?

Bindiya, a mysterious hot indian sorceress

You look at this name, you get attracted towards it and select it. You are Vivek, a 24-year old virgin youngster, (because you didn't show interest in any girl that tried to seduce you, you were popular among girls. Among classmates even juniors and seniors) fair skin, muscular body, handsome face and very big thing.

You sit among the crowd. You spot vaishali, your sexy classmate among the crowd, she is a fair skin busty girl having huge ass with some big lips and mole above upper lip and having soft lips. She spots and waves at you and you wave back. She points somewhere. You see that your senior and junior Menka and Isha. Menka is slim girl with flat stomach and sexy belly with fair skin, while Aisha is girl with average body dusky skin girl with bang hairstyle.

Finally, bindiya arrives with her two assistants, vanita and anita. All of them have black hairs. Bindiya is a white indan busty woman with huge ass and flat stomach with blue eyes and mole near nose.She is very charming and you feel like hypnotised. Vanita and anita, girls with huge boobs and ass anita has green eyes while vanita has purple blue eyes.

While some of her magic tricks, her assistants look at you and signal her. Bindiya looks at your classmate and other two and signals the assistants.

After this, Bindiya calls you for her magic.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)