More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rnoname rnoname

Scenario?

Bimbofied

In my life, I've made a few mistakes. One of the biggest mistakes though was telling one of my casual fuck buddies, Spencer, about the bimbo curse.

We were lying in bed together, and he made some comment about my sex drive, and I responded, totally candidly, "Oh yeah, I have this thing where if I don't get laid for a long enough period of time, I turn into a total slut."

"You mean more of a slut?" He joked, nudging me.

I laughed, "No, like seriously, I become an airhead. Full on giggling, 'Hey stud, wanna fuck?', simultaneously innocent as a baby but a total whore. It's kinda a pain in the ass to deal with. Literally, actually. Once I woke up in a post-sex haze with a dildo the size of your arm rammed up my asshole."

"Oh, it like suppresses your genetic disability thing?" He was referring to my inability to get off alone, which I'd told him about a few months ago when I was particularly horny.

"No, I still have it, it's just that the other-me forgets about it and spends hours trying to get off in increasingly ways until....yeah."

"Sounds tough," he said, his voice careful and casual, and then the conversation moved on in other directions.

I didn't really think much about the whole exchange until a month or so later. I'd been busy at work, and hadn't gotten off in close to three days, and I could feel the curse starting to set in. I contacted Spencer and asked if he wanted to come over. Instead, he invited me to his house, and I was enough to say yes. This proved, in hindsight, to be a mistake.

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)