More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Se7en_Sins Se7en_Sins

What's next?

Bill makes Heather more competitive

“Heather, you will want to start playing games with me. You will begin to get competitive when you play, at first making silly bets like loser has to go get the next beer, or loser gets a punch on the arm. But the bets will escalate. Eventually, on Friday, you will bet me that the winner of the match gets to bend the loser over and spank them once on the ass.”

He put his phone away and Heather sat down. “So you showed me the game but how do you play?”

Bill could hardly contain his excitement and really wished it was already next Friday.

So he gave Heather the second controller and showed her how to play. He took it easy on her at first, letting her get a feel for the controls. He was a little disappointed that she didn’t make a bet that night.

The next night though the first bet was made. Bill knew the programming of the app could only go so far and was worried Heather may rage quit if he won every single match, so he threw several of them throughout the course of the night and by the end of the night, his arm felt bruised.

Friday came and Bill had trouble focusing at work. He knew he would get to bend his sexy roommate over and spank her fat sexy ass. He could barely contain his boner throughout the day.

He got home and waited for his 6’6” Amazon roommate come home and when she did she threw her gym bag down and immediately sat down and grabbed her controller.

“Alright, you’re going down. I’ve gotten way better this week and I’m gonna kick your ass.”

“Oh yeah? I don’t know, I have some tricks up my sleeve.”

“Hah, oh yeah. If you’re so confident. How bout this. Loser gets spanked, hard.” She said with a smirk.

“Oh really?” Bill said cocking an eyebrow.

“Yeah, winner gets to bend the loser over their knee and spank them once on the ass as hard as they can.”

“Okay, game on.”

Bill said. He lost the first of the three matches to make it interesting. Heather wiggled cutely and began to blow on her hand as if to warm it up.

“Hope you don’t cry when I smack your ass.”

“We’ll see.”

Bill won the last two matches and watched as Heather deflated a little.

She stood up and asked sadly, “Alright, how do you want me.”

“Look if you don’t want to… I don’t have to.” Bill said, knowing she would insist.

“No, no, a bet is a bet.”

“Okay, then bend over, your stomach right across my thighs.”

He couldn’t contain his boner and knew she would feel it on her tight abs. But if she did she didn’t comment, her underboobs pushing against his right thigh, and her ass a mere foot away from his face. He wanted to bend over and inhale, but knew she would be offended. He needed to get her more corrupt. He rubbed his hands together and grinned.

“Are you ready?”

“Just get it over with already.”

WHAM! His hand came down hard on her left ass cheek and he saw it ripple and jiggle. He couldn’t believe how soft yet firm it felt. Not only did she flinch but she squealed a little sexily and he couldn’t wait to pull out his phone and hit her again.

As she climbed off his lap, rubbing her left cheek, she said, “Well, I guess I’d better just get better then. Don’t worry. Soon, I’ll be spanking your ass.”

Bill just smiled as he fired up the app.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)