More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Se7en_Sins Se7en_Sins

What's next?

Bill makes Heather more aroused

“Heather, your ass is now an erogenous zone. Anytime something touches your ass you find yourself aroused. The closer the item is to your asshole, the more aroused you are. Throughout the week you will find yourself getting more and more turned on by the thought of your ass. And when you catch me staring at it, it excites you, even if you won’t flat out admit it yet. By Friday, you won’t be able to contain yourself. You will make another bet with me where the loser has to be spanked and when you are you will have a mini orgasm. You will then go masturbate furiously. When you’ve cum you’ll come back out and watch me play games.”

That whole week Bill watched as his roommate’s cheeks grew flush whenever she caught him staring at her ass. After these incidents she would disappear into her room and Bill swore he heard moaning. The apartment began to stink of sex and Heather was always flustered.

Something Bill had not anticipated was Heather worked out at home more now. But more than that, most of her workouts were in the living room, and often times, they were yoga. By Wednesday, Bill finally understood, she was getting off on him watching her work out and then going and masturbating to the thought of him staring at her ass.

Friday rolled around and she practically begged him to play.

"Please! Loser gets spanked."

"I don't know, last time I spanked you pretty hard."

"Yeah and this time I'll spank you." She said, but her face gave away her intentions.

Sure enough the fat bottomed girl had lost quickly. Almost no fight was given. Before he could even tell her to, she was bending over his knee and pushing her butt up slightly. Her yellow yoga pants stretching tightly across her rear.

"Alright, don't say I didn't warn you." Bill's hand came down hard and he watched her ass jiggle. He could also feel two other things he did not anticipate. He felt her actual pussy lips tighten on his thigh, and he felt a small wet patch form.

"Okay, are we done." She said hopping up.

"I uh..... guess." Bill said looking down at her crotch where sure enough a wet spot had formed about as big around as a half dollar.

Heather turned and ran back to her bedroom.

Bill looked at his jeans and saw a small wet spot there too. Casting a side glance at his roommate's closed door. He wiped at the spot with his finger and put it in his mouth. Fuck she tasted good.

That's when he heard the definite moaning reach a crescendo.

Three minutes later, a very dishevelled looking Heather opened her door, quietly came out, and sat on the couch with Bill.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)