More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Results & Discussion

Bill Walson-21: College

You stood in your bathroom staring into the mirror. You heard about it, the strange affliction called Late Bloomers Syndrome cases of it had been popping up here and there. Hell you were one case yourself... but compared to others your case was rather special as you experienced last month shortly after your birthday. You weren't much to look at average build, freckles on your face which was rather squarish in shape, long, wavy black hair, and stood at 6'1'' but between your legs was something that was anything but average. Your dick was relatively normal at a sizable 9 inches long flaccid which became 15 long when hard but your balls was the unusual part they were massive, each one the size of a cantaloupe and as you had discovered packed full with sperm. Each nut weighed 15 pounds for a whopping 30 pounds and you had to cum every 6 hours or your balls would start hurting from Blueballs.

Your brother joked that you should go to the freak porn sites you looked at occasionally and ask them to meet up with you. Honestly it sounded tempting, so you decided to 'give it a shot' you took a photo of your massive nut's and posted it on a site. Within 2 days you had gotten over 2,000 viewers, but no requests to meet up. A lot of them thought you were fake till you they read your bio stating your affliction. After that you'd get about 500-1000 views a day... at least till someone asked to meet up with you yesterday. Apparently the person was also suffering from the Late Bloomer Syndrome as well and had been looking for someone to talk about it with, you were told it was a woman but... for all you knew it could've been a man pretending to be a woman. It would make things a bit awkward but you were meeting up at a mall in about 2 hours. You sighed and went to wash up, due to your condition you had to have special piping done for your single townhouse also due to your recent condition you and your family were given a massive grant to for your needs as most cases got.

Even as you turned on the water when it sprayed out and landed on your balls you saw your nuts start to swell, even the lightest stimulation would make your cock hard and your balls would start to produce sperm at incredible rates. It was the reason why you had to cum every 6 hours, even when not stimulated your balls still produced more sperm than the average person.

-One Hour Later-

You got out of the tub which was still draining your cum down you shot off enough that the sperm had reached your knees... you wondered if it had something to do with the thought you were gonna meet a girl with a condition similar to yours... and possibly might start a relationship with. You went to get your clothes on, which typically consisted very baggy pants and loose shirts. You put on some sweat pants along with a red and white T-shirt. All ready you headed to the mall.

-An hour later-

You sat on the bench near the fountain where you were told to meet up, your contact had blonde hair, blue eyes, stood at 5'2'' and would have a chest that couldn't be missed. You glanced around, people walking here and there, nobody with a noticeable body build or rather no girl with a chest that couldn't be missed. As you looked around you saw... could it be her? Walking around looking for something or someone was a young woman probably 20 or 21 she had long silky blonde hair, as you focused on her you saw a slight glint of blue in her eyes, but her chest was the real head turner, literally as heads turned to look at her only to get smacked by an accompanying woman. This wouldn't of mattered if she had been more... plump but she was thin so it made her rather impressive chest seem much larger. You stood up swallowed your fear and walked up to her. She saw you walking and she blinked but she didn't move you approached her and then you looked around then leaned in, "KittyTitty20?" you asked in a hushed whisper, her eyes widened.

She looked you up and down, "You're..." she said loudly then lowered her voice understanding what you had done for her, "You're BillBallSwoll?" you winced at your rather terrible online nickname, but nodded. "Wow you're tall." she said.

You smiled, "And you have quite the uh..." you blushed embarrassed to say it with all these people.

She smiled raising an eyebrow, "Boobs?" She asked, you just nodded she giggled, "Yeah so I've noticed for the past 2 years." she said.

You look around, "Uh... wanna go somewhere quiet?" she nodded, appreciating your desire to talk about this where few ears were...

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)