More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What's next?

Big Time

"All right, superhero, let's go!" Cassie urged herself as she ran along a rooftop. Below her, on the road, several police cars with sirens blaring were chasing another car, and it was exactly the sort of opportunity Cassie had been waiting for to prove herself as a proper superhero.

As she ran she yanked at her shirt and jeans, pulling them off to reveal her tight purple suit underneath, that enabled her to change her size at will, as the unstoppable... Ant-Girl? Lady Sizes? She made a mental note to workshop some names later. She was distracted by a sudden ripping noise and a loosening from her shirt, as she realised in her haste she had torn it down the side.

"Crap!" Cassie hissed, she dropped the torn shirt on the roof and took more care in pulling down her trousers, leaving them where she could retrieve them later after her heroics. "Time to show the city who I am." She told herself, stepping out from the edge of the roof and at the same time pressing the control on her suit to increase her size, so she could stop the criminals escaping below.

The eighteen year old girl grew in moments to a staggering size, but as she did she realised something had gone very wrong; her suit constricted around her, pressing against her skin for a second before suddenly releasing, the seams bursting apart and dropping to the ground below. Cassie stood on the pavement, now the size of a building, and completely naked. She stopped still, looking at her reflection in the windows of a skyscraper opposite, and then down at her body to confirm that the reflection was in fact the truth.

"Oh, shit."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)