More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Big Brother Watching

Having the house to herself for the weekend Hailee is currently laying on the living room sofa in just an over-sized t-shirt while watching television.

Suddenly Hailee hears the front door open followed by the sound of her big brother Griffin’s voice. Scrambling to make sure that the shirt covers everything it should Hailee sits up.

Moments later Griffin enters the living room followed by a few of his racing buddies.

Upon realizing that not only is her brother seeing her in just a shirt but so are his friends Hailee blushes furiously.

After a few seconds Griffin says :

“Stop looking at my sister guys. Also apologize to her right now.”

The guys then all say :

“We’re sorry Hailee.”

To which Hailee replies :

“Apologies accepted. Now if you don’t mind I’m gonna go upstairs and put on something a little more substantial.”

Standing up Hailee heads towards the stairs.

Before entering her room Hailee removes her shirt and drops it in the laundry chute that deposits her dirty laundry directly into the basement two floors below.

Hailee then enters her bedroom completely naked and barefoot.

Wanting to get dressed as quickly as possible Hailee immediately heads to her dresser and opens her underwear drawer.

Upon opening her drawer however she is shocked by what she sees.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)