More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

Big Boobs as Natural Resources

DISCLAIMER: This cartoonish sketch contains objectification and may evoke or allude ideas of snuff and gore.

I'm dreaming of a world where people that are endowed get totally objectified - they are seen by the public only as their most prominent body part. They become body parts of public interest, they are "in the public domain", get used and lose the rights over their own bodies. Here a few examples:

Guys with a big dick have to get their dicks scanned so the sex-toy industry can sell exact replicas of them as dildos. They can also be pressed to cross breed with other people, to create even more endowed men in the future. The biggest dicks become celebrities, get contracts for commercials, photo shootings and other things. The important thing here is, that the dick is the celebrity, not its carrier. Even if the carrier is not horny, they get fed with Viagra before any public events.

Guys with large balls will also be used for semen production. Human sperm has become an important protein drink that is sold in large quantities everywhere. Those poor guys are held like cows and constantly to cum, to satisfy the need for this nutritious beverage.

For Girls the scenario is similar. At the gym where I work they recently installed a teen girl with macromastia as a living punching ball. Her breasts take up the greater part of her torso and people are allowed to train their skills on them. The girl itself is hanging horizontal from the ceiling, her massive chest dangling down. Some of those pro boxers really go to town on them and you can hear their punches through the whole place, when they smack the soft meat. I know that girl earns a fortune, but I would't switch place with her.

Huge boobs have become like a new resource for all kind of things. Macromastic girls are intentionally bred to use them for different purposes. Sometimes they even "harvest" the girls boobs and make pillows, bags, and other things of it. Thanks to a genetic procedure, the girl will grow new boobs, after being harvested. The "leather" from those boobs can be processed in a way, that a handbag made of boob-leather will feel just like the real thing. Boobs are also used as hats, showering caps, or filled with helium as balloons on parties. When I crashed my car once, I found out my airbag was made of a boob.

Of course you can simply just buy a boob or two if you like. They sell them with different fillings, depending if you like the natural or the fake look. Now you can have big boobs at your disposal without the anything attached to it. Huge boobs will also be used, while they are still attached to the girl, like in the gym I work for. Besides of perfect punching bags, they are used for milk production (duh!), living cushions and pillows in Bars, ect. Big boobs are the newest trend in society, and so useful.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)