More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VLADVLAD666 VLADVLAD666

Who are you?

Bianca a wanna-be Instagram Star

Bianca had learned in her late teens as she started to fill out as they say, that tight jeans, tight shorts, a short skirt and snug top with enough cleavage could get you through Junior High, High School and into College with minimum effort and passing grades without doing much work.

When College started requiring her to actually do assignments, she bailed and quickly learned that the 'real world' of work, was not a pretty place. While the right outfit could get her an interview, and sometimes a job, she found that with a short period of time, her assets were not enough to keeping other guys to do her work for her and some of the guys and most of the woman actually seemed to resent her skating by on her looks alone!

Then, she discovered Instagram where her bikini's, jeans and other outfits quickly earned her followers, a minor degree of fame in her home town and she had aspirations to become a major influencer. So when she received the invitation to visit this exclusive resort she jumped at the chance and suggested that allowing her to post to her Instagram Page might bring added interest to the resort. She received a reply, that they'd love to do a lot of publicity with her and assured her that she'd have the experience of her life.

Does Bianca Get the Experience she Expects?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)