More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Name Your Story

Betty Boob

I was home from college one summer and had been working a night job so my days were pretty free for sleeping in and playing video games. I also enjoyed watching my smoking hot neighbor Betty Jameson who put the M in MILF. She was about the hottest woman I’ve ever seen to this day. She was maybe 40, mother to two equally sexy daughters my age.

My dad called her Betty Boob and he was right, her tits were amazing. She had a tight ass, a slim athletic build, and a face that was beautiful. Her hair was black, and hung down to the middle of her back. I have to admit I didn't look at her hair much as I spent my time staring at her tits. They were at least D cup, with big, pink nipples that stuck out like the tip of my thumb. Her areolas were large and light pink covering the tip of her breasts. I could just make out the criss-cross of veins under her pale skin.

You might ask how I know this as I hadn’t fucked her or anything. I was just another kid around the neighborhood. What I did have was a bedroom window that looked down on her sundeck. She sunbathed topless on the deck right below my bedroom window. She had to know I could see her, but she must not care. Right about noon every day I would stand at my window and beat off a couple of times while staring at her perfect breasts.

Her daughters were twins named Grace and Rose, and they were younger, even sexier versions of their mother. Long dark hair, pale skin, big tits, and the kind of beauty that draws your eye, but that I knew I would never fuck. Neither one of them would give me the time of day. I was just another average guy with no money, fancy car, or athletic scholarship.

I had one more fetish to add to my worship of her perfect breasts. I liked to cum on women’s bras. Something about seeing my cum in the bra cup, and dripping from a woman’s bra really got me going. I had swiped one of Betty’s bras off the drying line in her backyard one dark night. It was red and lacy, with smooth cups to hold her perfect tits, and hide her big, erect nipples. I would wrap her sexy bra around my cock as I jacked off looking at her tits all the while thinking about how nice it would be to cum on them. I shot about 10 load of jizz into her big bra cups, and I mean big five roper cum shots. The bra was covered in my sperm, and then I got a nasty idea. I took the bra back and hung it, all covered with my dry cum. It was gone the next morning and I jacked off again thinking about her seeing my cum, and even putting the cum covered bra on her big tits.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)