More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DiamondIchor DiamondIchor

What does Ellie do?

Better show up for work. She'll take care of her needs on company time

Ellie groaned quietly as her better reasoning won her over. She was already way too flaky about showing up to work. She'd better show up on time today or she'd get another talking to by the manager.

Ellie took a long sip of her drink to finish it off and then meandered back to her bedroom to get ready for the day. Once she was respectable-looking, she made her way outside. At least, as respectable as she could look in her work uniform of a red polo and black slacks. It wasn't necessarily that she minded the uniform that much. But having just a few pairs of work clothes issued to her meant that they had gradually accumulated suspicious-looking stains over the years. Of course, it was totally her fault for fucking in her work clothes and being messy with cum, but that didn't stop it from being the company's fault, in her mind.

A short walk and a bus ride later and Ellie was walking through the front door of her job. It was a little convenience store attached to a gas station on the edge of the city. It was next to a strip mall with a few stores running along the side of the road, so it wasn't totally isolated. But it was far enough out that some of her shifts were excruciatingly quiet.

"Late again, Ellie?" The voice of the store manager came from behind the register.

Ellie blinked at him then turned to see the large, round clock hung on the wall behind her. "No, look! I'm totally on time, today!" She pointed at the clock in exasperation and looked back at her bored manager.

"You know that clock runs slow. That's how I know you're late. If you're on time, you're actually late..." He shook his head and made his way from behind the counter toward the back room. "Your turn on the register."

Ellie stared at her manager with her mouth agape, her arm slowly falling back to her side. "What the fuck does that mean? I'm late when I'm on time?!" She mulled it over in her head before giving up and taking her place behind the counter. She leaned over the cold surface and planted her chin in her palms, resting her elbows on the counter. She could tell it was just going to be one of those days.

Later...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)