More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marshall626 marshall626

What's next?

Better house mate.

I think Chad is purposely trying to piss me off lately. You hear the shower being turned on, well Chad likes to take a quick nap after his shower, so I could try this app out on him. You sit and flick through your phone for a while before hearing the shower turn off again. You think it would be safer if you wait until he is actually asleep so you wait 10 minutes before sneaking upstairs. You reach his door and press your ear to it, no surprise you hear him faintly snoring.

You take your phone out and click onto the app scrolling back through the options you click the gender option there are a few. You select Female. It would be funny to see him as a girl although he might just look like Emily, his twin sister. You flick through a few more options and find that you can make his opinion of you better, you select that and make it gradual. Wouldn't want him to suspect anything. Finally, you make it so he only realizes the changes to his body once someone points it out.

You point your camera at Chad, confirm the changes and silently close the door.

You look at your phone and all it says is changes complete, no picture, nothing. Well, it isn't some kind of camera filter so it either does the bullshit it says it does or I've just wasted my time, guess I should see if it actually did anything. You've been pondering about the app for a couple of minutes and you reach your hand out and knock on the door and a feminine voice calls out, "one minute, let me just put something on," after a brief moment the door opens Wow he's definitely changed, he looks almost identical to Emily, Wavy brunette hair, curvy body and cute face although 'Chad's' tits aren't quite as big as Emily's. You think Emily's look like about a D and Chad's new boobs look to be like a C.

Well since he almost looks identical to Emily I may as well pretend I think he is her, you and Emily have been great friends for a while, Emily is the kind of friend who makes sexual jokes and she isn't afraid to get a bit handsy and doesn't mind when you touch her either.

you look at her for a second "Hey, Chad didn't tell me you were in town, come here and give me a hug, it's been way too long since the last time I saw you" before Chad could even say anything you bring him... Her in for a hug and put your hand on her ass.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?" She says obviously confused and weirded out, she pushes you away "Did you just put your hand on my ass?"

"Oh erm... yeah, sorry I guess. Are you upset with me Emily?" You try and mimic the confused face she has.

"What are you talking about? Did you hit your head or something? We might be twins but we don't look anything like each other, not only do we not actually look alike but you may have noticed I'm not a GIRL! So fuck off" your ears ring a little bit because of how loud she is shouting.

"you know what, I'm not even bothering, but I'm pretty sure These" you reach out and grab her boob "aren't a guy's tits" and with that, you begin to walk away.

"_Wait! _Why do I have boobs?" The anger turns to even more confusion and while your back is turned you get a small grin "What's going on? John don't go, I don't know what's happened to me"

*Sigh* "Why? You want to shout at me some more? Listen, Emily, whatever is going on, if you are pissed at me for something or you're just trying to prank me or Whatever could you just leave it? I'm super stressed out at the minute and to top it off I'm sure Chad is purposefully trying to make my life hell at the minute so I don't really have the patience for whatever THIS is." You half turn around to look at her and she is shaking.

"Why am I a girl? John it's me Chad, what do I do?" She comes out of her room and starts pacing, Chad always did this when he was mad or frustrated, more often than anything he would do it when he couldn't figure out what to do with his assignments.

*sigh* "Alright Emily, I'll bite. What happened?" You put on an annoyed expression.

"Dude, I mean it! I'm Chad and I don't know, I woke up, took a shower, came out, took a quick nap and then you knocked on my door. What am I going to do?" Her voice begins to get more panicked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)