More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Callum95 Callum95

What does Beth do to seduce Miss Naden's daughter?

Beth goes there and hits on her, hoping she is a nympho.

Beth decided to risk it, she wasn't the best at flirting or going on dates. As a hung nympho futa, she had neither the willpower or patience to go on a date with an attractive woman without the date ending in the woman filled in all three holes by her cum. So, she would just arrive and hope she was into dick like Beth was into fucking. As Miss Nagen's daughter is over the age of 18, Beth has every right to knock on her door, come in and use the daughter like Beth's personal cumdump. But Beth wanted the daughter to like her enough that she would spill the beans on her mother's sexual likes, or her normal likes, basically any info so Beth would have an advantage over her course classmates.

So, Beth got up from her bed, where she had been thinking of all of this and got dressed. She dressed like normal with a sports bra that shows a good amount of cleavage, always a bonus for Beth and a pair of sporting leggings that did nothing to hide the absolute monster of a cock. It looked alive as it throbbed with the anticipation of being used to fuck another slut into a state of constant orgasms and low intelligence. To anyone looking at the bulge, it was no mistaking it as it started at her crotch and ended with the tip close to her knee.

She set off at evening time, hoping that this would work and realising that this is the first time that she is hoping that the person she would end up fucking would like her after, as usually if the woman liked anything, it would be the massive cock and not the woman attached to it. She arrived at the daughter’s house and knocked, hoping that she would be in, Beth was freezing and getting anxious. Beth heard moving around and a door lock getting unlocked before it opened. Beth’s eyes darted over the outfit that the daughter was wearing. It wasn’t special or fancy, just sexy.

It looked like pyjamas but the daughter had the same figure as her mother and the clothes were made to look sexy for any futas. It showed plenty of cleavage for Beth to gawk at and the pants looked comfy but tight as it allowed for any movement of the daughter’s jiggly behind to be easily spotted and teasing to any futa. When Beth looked up into the hot woman’s eyes, she saw that the woman was staring at Beth’s manhood with a hunger that made Beth realise that her risk had been worth it.

Beth smiled as she said nothing, walking forward and kissing the daughter in an intense kiss that indicated how rough this evening would be. Beth broke the kiss to ask for the daughter’s name and got a whispered “Sandy” in response before walking into the house and closing the door behind her. Sandy looked already in pleasure and Beth knew the feeling, as a nympho, if you end up going without sex for too long, the foreplay for your next time can be strangely pleasurable.

Beth didn’t waste time as she picked Sandy up and walked upstairs, following Sandy’s directions to her room. Beth placed Sandy on the bed and ripped off her top, making buttons fly everywhere and pulled off her pants. Beth looked down at a horny nude Sandy and grinned almost predatory like as Sandy got to her senses and fumbled around with Beth’s leggings. Eventually she managed to pull them down with one hand as Sandy’s other hand was busy rubbing at her drenched clit, horny for the stranger’s fat cock.

Beth had an idea as she pushed Sandy onto her back and slapped Sandy’s hand off her pussy before Beth started to finger fuck Sandy’s needy twat, loving the wet noises of the horny slut’s cunt as she tried to make Sandy squirt. The squeals of pure pleasure were like a to Beth, something she need more of as she pounded her fingers in and out.

At the same time, Sandy had grabbed onto Beth’s hard cock and jerked it off, she knew that a simple handjob wouldn’t make the hot futa cum but she loved the feeling of a hot, warm, bitch breaking cock in her hand as she used her hand to feel the girth of the meat, the heat radiating off it and the fat dangling balls that stored all of the tasty cum that Sandy loved. Her reverence for the girthy pole in her hands was cut short as her squeals got louder and she started to cum.

Beth continued the finger fucking until Sandy’s orgasm ended, drenching the end of the bed and the floor with some pussy juice. Sandy screamed in bliss at the orgasm, but she knew that it would be the least intense of her orgasms tonight. To end the fingering, Beth pulled her fingers out and slapped Sandy’s wet cunt, eliciting a shout and following moan of pleasure from Sandy.

Sandy decided to take the initiative as she scrambled off the bed, getting onto her knees in front of the meaty snake that took up all of her attention. She then grabbed Beth’s legs and smiled before showing off her oral skills by practically deepthroating the entire cock in one, it was surprising enough that Beth stepped back from the sudden pleasure even as Sandy shuffled forward so she could start her blowjob properly.

Sandy just didn’t stop as she started to facefuck herself on Beth’s now spit drenched cock, Beth did nothing but look as she felt on cloud 9, the deepthroating was so hot and a favourite kink of hers but due to her size, it was rare she could fuck women who could take it all. Beth groaned as Sandy thrusted her head forward and back, eager to make the futa cum. She was getting close to cumming but held back as close as she could so she could experience more of this intense self facefuck. But then Beth decided to cum with her in control.

Beth grabbed Sandy’s nose to stop her from eagerly gorging herself on Beth’s dick before she thrusted forward herself, content on fucking Sandy’s throat until she came.

Beth thrusted again and again, treating Sandy like she was nothing but a toy made surely for Beth pleasure before the rising feeling in her cock was too hard to enough and she came. Beth’s thick loads are like a typical futas, thick and plentiful that would shame all men. Beth made sure that Sandy had the best of both worlds by allowing Sandy to swallow the first couple of thick spurts of cum from Beth’s cockhead (Sandy absolutely loved it!) and using the rest to coat Sandy’s face in thick cum. Now Sandy looked like a complete whore and she loved it.

Beth was just about to grab Sandy and start fucking but as her hand just started to move, she heard a loud creak from behind. She turned her head to look at a feminine guy who looked wide eyed at the scene before him, he was also riding a small dick on the floor naked. Beth guessed that he had saw her coat Sandy’s face in her thick nut. Before Beth could say anything, she heard Sandy go “hey brother” and it was turn for Beth to go wide eyed. Miss Nagen had a son!

What does Beth do about Sandy’s femboy brother? Cuck him and make him watch Beth rail his sister? Or involve him and fuck him and his sister? (Comment on what you want to happen, also i am available for commissions, let me know if you want one by dming me on here or on Twitter @LewdMusesCentre

What does Beth do about Sandy’s femboy brother?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)