More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doctorbreast doctorbreast

But who should be called?

Bernadette

An hour later, there was a knock on the door of the lab. The three scientists got very excited, this was their proper test, they would be able to tell if this worked!

Howard opened the door, and admitted Bernadette.

She was wearing a long flowery skirt, with a relatively tight blue top on, which, if her breasts were any larger, would have shown a bit of cleavage.

"How can I help?" She squeaked, walking over to the machine.

"Wow, this looks impressive. What does it do?"

"Let us show you" Howard said, giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

Raj activated the machine, and the light shone brightly, throwing Bernadette immediately into a trance. Her breathing increased, and her breasts rose and fell beautifully. Howard noticed she was about to fall, and caught her. Just.

He aimed for her torso, but ended up cupping her beautiful breasts. He went hard immediately but placed Bernadette down in a chair, still in front of the machine.

The room was silent, each of the guys looked at Bernadette, each one enjoying the rise and fall of her tightly clad breasts.

Raj pulled the next lever, and the light shone brightly at her head. A small moan escaped her lips, and they shut off the machine.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)