More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sho1223 sho1223

Who's our lucky master?

Ben Weathers, a recent hire at 24 years old

Ben drives along the snowy mountain road. He could hardly believe his luck, having recently been hired onto Yamatachi Enterprises. It was a smallish firm, yeah, at only around 100 people, but as a recent business school graduate in a teetering economy, any job will do to start and he didn't have to move away from Denver where he went to school. After only 6 months, imagine his surprise when the CEO mentions that instead of a mere Christmas party, the company is going to pay for a two week vacation at a luxury ski resort up in the Rockies, spanning from early December through the new year. No needed seniority, no expense on their paycheck. Hell, even when asked, Yua, the CEO had seemed to indicate that she believed the package included food and drink, if the words all expenses didn't mislead her. And she'd had her lawyers look over it she'd assured everyone, with food, drink, activities and other items clearly delineated. So there was little chance of any trick. Maybe they'd pay for heat?

Still, luck has a way of never running one way for long. So, he is not surprised as the wind seems to pick up, the snow growing more heavy, approaching a blizzard. Ben had checked the weather, with the forecast calling for periodic snow flurries. Nothing to really be concerned with as a Coloradan driver. He did know that elevation plays a role in snowfall, but as the snow piles up on the road before him, he questions how much more he can take before he has to turn back. And then, he doesn't need to worry about that, as he and his car disappear.

*********************************************************************

The establishing shot is a low angle shot of a huge traditional Japanese building. A looming mountain in the background covered in snow, while light snow flurries fall in the frame leave no doubt as to the location of this imposing structure. A large mountain inn, a ryokan, sits on the side of a mountain within a chain of mountains with a forest around it, as the helicopter shot quickly establishes. As the fade in takes the viewer inside, it reveals a large central room with a roaring fire in it's center, the chimney leading up giving heat to the rooms. A circle surrounds it, where the camera settles on a smiling Japanese woman dressed in traditional yukata styled with a snow pattern, appearing the picture of perfect propriety, who speaks in a non-accented English. Her body is hidden by the yukata, the wrap hiding the swell of her breasts and behind, though her leg shows through the slit.

"Welcome to the Harem Hotel. One of many, this particular hotel is located within the mountainous regions of Japan, though not really. For it exists within the folds of the world, a place to stumble on, but to never escape under it's normal circumstances. Though they have been so kind as to allow us to host our show here, and for that we'd like to thank the kind proprietors of the Himitsugami."

"I am your host, Yuki. While I might appear different from the other hosts, I can assure you I am just as potent. I would like to thank the producers for giving me this opportunity, a great honor." She bows slightly before the camera, before raising, smiling. "The rules are the same as the normal show, although, I will say that the time frame will be two weeks. So there might be some shortcuts behind the scenes, to ensure that our cast returns to their lives at the appointed time. Nothing that will change the standings, I assure you."

"Let us meet our cast. The master of this harem, Ben Weathers, is a new hire in his company. He will find that his status will change, in function if not immediately in name, as during the course of his two weeks at this inn, he will find he becomes Master to a few key individuals to the company, who will form his harem. With his harem in tow, he will have the company and run it with absolute authority through every facet. For this season is not a normal season, but is in fact..."

Harem Hotel: Corporate Restructuring

Ben wakes up...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)