More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Who Finds the Lamp and Recreates Ovyah to their specifications?

Ben Tennyson ( Ben 10)

Ben Tennyson stretch as the sunlight wash over him. He was at the beach with his girlfriend Julie Yamamoto, his two cousins Gwen and Sunny Tennyson, his mother Sandra and his aunt Natalie ( Lily). They just graduated highschool, so his mother wanted to take him to the beach to celebrate.

His mother talked Julie's parents to let her come and some how got Natalie into letting Gwen come too. The only condition, she had to come too. He was surprised to she Sunny with them, Natalie said Verdona had just dropped Sunny with them this morning.

It was to punish her again, but this time Verdona had put a magical collar on her. So she couldn't use her full power. She looked upset, but when she realized she would be spending time with him, she cheered up.

Ben looked over where girls where setting up stuff. He blushed, as he checked them out. First his girlfriend Julie, all that tennis had given her a wonderful body. It was very well tone, but feminine. She had C cup breasts, yes she was smallest but it fit her body perfectly. She was wearing simple pink bikini.

Next was his cousins Gwen and Sunny, for what ever reason Sunny likes to take the form of Gwen but with black hair and blue eyes. He didn't why she does it, he should asked.

Now this wasn't a problem, even being a bookworm. Gwen had a smokin hot body, a drop dead figure, long legs and Double D cup breasts. Ben had fantasized about her a few times, it was one of his secrets. Gwen was wearing a blue bikini and Sunny was wearing a black string bikini.

Finally there was his mother and aunt, they where both MILFs. They where in their forties but looked half that. Both had figures of supermodels and E cup breasts. His mother was wearing a white bikini and Natalie was wearing a purple one piece.

Ben would love if his aunt would let her hair down just for once and wear a bikini. It wasn't like she couldn't pull it off.

Ben sighed, he decided to go for a walk on the shore. He walked for a half an hour, the tripped. Ben picked himself up, and dusted the sand off of him. He turned around to see what he tripped over.

It was green crystal bottle, it was encrusted with varies gems. Ben picked it up, he looked it over. It was pretty, he wonder, how much could he sell it for.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)