More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by HenryKajitani HenryKajitani

Should Anna complete the lessson and go to Bella's house or make a run for her own house?

Bella can wait, she'll never know anyway

Anna was on the home stretch. If she stopped to get her phone from Anna now, the students chasing her would surely catch up. She panted and dragged her feet to keep running across the front yards of her neighbors as she got closer and closer to her house. She could hear the trio getting closer with every step.

Three houses left.

Anna's whole body was done, but she still pushed herself.

Two houses left.

Every step was a struggle to continue, soon it would be over.

Once house left.

The trio was almost on top of her. Her home was in front of her. The world began to spin around. Anna collapsed face up in her next door neighbor's front yard gasping for air. Three students ran up to her and surrounded her. Looking up, Anna saw three short freshmen girls that had chased her all the way home. She no longer had the energy to escape, she was trapped. Only one house away from escaping and she couldn't do it. Her arousal pained her. She desperately wanted to finish herself off, but she no longer had the energy to even do that. All she could do was lay helpless in the grass.

A blonde haired girl with glasses spoke, "We caught her!"

A brunette girl with long hair spoke, "What should we do with her now Stacey?" Apparently Stacey was the blonde haired girl's name.

"I don't know Emily. What do you think Erika?" Stacey asked a black haired girl.

Erika responded, "Let's take her to my house," she said pointing further down the street.

Unable to fight back, still not capable of catching her breath, Stacey and Emily grabbed Anna by her arms and Erika grabbed her by the legs. They picked her up and walked past Anna's house. She desperately wanted to fight back and run to her house, but she couldn't even muster the energy to tell the girls to stop.

The girls carried Anna several houses down to a blue two story house and brought her around to the back of the house.

"Let's get her in the clubhouse," Emily told her friends.

Erika climbed up a tree house ladder and dropped down a rope which Stacey tied around Anna. Stacey and Emily then began to pull the other end of the rope to hoist Anna up. Once Anna was up, Erika set her down and untied her. They apparently had a pulley system for raising heavy objects into the tree house. The trio set Anna into a chair and it wasn't long until she fell right to sleep.

Yawning, Anna awoke in a tree house. Recounting the events that had got her here, she proceeded to stand up from the chair she sat it, only she couldn't stand, she couldn't move her arms or legs at all. As she woke up, Anna realized that her hands and feet are strapped down.

Anna's noises caught the attention of the girls on the other side of the tree house.

Stacey spoke up, "Oh look, she's awake."

Erica followed her, "Now we can have some fun."

Just what to the girls mean by have some fun?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)