More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scorpion516 Scorpion516

Who (and what) are you?

Bella, Human Futanari

Bella opened her eyes after what seemed like a long nap. She woke up recalling nothing but her name.

"Wh...where am I?" Bella asked, expecting an answer.

Looking around, Bella found herself in a huge forest, underneath a tree. It looked to be morning. There were birds chirping in the trees and crickets in the background.

She sat up and discovered that she was naked and with a rather large morning wood, oozing precum, while standing up, incredibly hard, throbbing and quite close to her mouth, in the valley between her breasts, which had precum leaking onto them.

She attempted to push her cock outside of her cleavage but, the moment she touched her shaft, a shot of precum hit her face. She gasped in surprise while a second shot of precum came out and went in her mouth.

(+1 libido damage)

Seeing that she might make more of a mess of herself, she decided to leave her cock alone in her cleavage, despite it being incredibly hard while leaking precum.

She tried to stand up but fell back down in pain and pleasure, releasing another shot of precum. She realized the pain was there because she sprung her ankle, and the pleasure because her balls hit the ground.

She got up again more carefully and started exploring, looking for resources she would need. Her cock was still hard, throbbing and leaking precum onto her breasts as she walked.

(Action 1: explore)

(Sprung ankle: -2 speed)

Found anything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)