More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JZ01 JZ01

What's next?

Beginning of Thy End

On a cold winters night, a ghastly howl rings out among the street, shaking windows, trees and knees all at once. A man named John Doe is sitting on a chair, blindly skimming through CHYOA as he looks for a new story to sink his teeth into.

He scrolls and scrolls to no avail, feeling his spirit drain as his mouse arm grows frail, he eventually stops upon a story named "The World of Fucknowswhat".

The strange name catching John's eye. He clicks onto the story but is confused as he's promptly met with an error screen. John sighs, thinking the author simply deleted the story before it was ready but after heading back to the home page, John continues to search.

Thirty minutes later, John has almost given up for the night, getting ready to call it quits however, a familiar title catches his eye, "The World of Fucknowswhat".

He looks at it, wondering why it was removed a mere half hour ago. John decides to click on the story again, hoping this time it works and to his surprise, it does.

However he's caught off guard as on the introduction page it simply states, "Welcome to the World of Fucknowswhat, where your life-changing journey eagerly awaits, now, you shall be collected soon, warning, the collection process is rather, unpleasant, see you soon".

John reads over the page of text with intrigued eyes but soon after reading it, he simply scoffs, thinking that the author has such a huge ego, they expected their story to really be that "life-changing" to quote the page.

After sighing once more, John closes the page and shuts down his PC for the night, getting out of his chair before retreating to his bed, now laying comfortably as he begins watching YouTube on his smart TV, but as he does, he cannot get that page out of his head. Wondering if it would be as good as the author states however, he promptly shakes the thought from his head, continuing to watch egotistical content creators.

After about an hour or so of viewing, his eyelids feel like they're being dragged down by weights and John begins to drift to sleep but unbeknownst to him, this was just the beginning of his "life-changing" journey.

A little backstory never hurts right?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)