More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Daylan Daylan

Which House have you been sorted into?

Before That, Have You Noticed How Feminine Your Hand Is?

As well it should be, since you ARE a woman after all.

A woman who is much more into other women than men, given your earlier behavior. Though it is true you sometimes have been interested in the occasional man should the right stars align. Such as the tall, muscular guy with dark hair and darker eyes with a Phoenix pin on his attire who looks somewhat bored by what's going on but when he sees you looking in his direction gives you a smile you THINK is meant to be friendly but somehow feels a little sinister. Or the shy looking, skinny boy with stringy black hair and yet really cute bluish-grey eyes standing near the corner in the back of the room with a Pegasus pin on. Lucky guy that one, given what you've read in the material you were given beforehand about that House's typical gender breakdown.

There's also someone with long pink hair in a braided pony tail and a trim figure that could be a cute girl's or a wiry guy's, their golden colored eyes sparkling with mirth as they rock back and forth on their feet. They seem to be barely paying attention to their surroundings given how they are looking in any direction but ahead. The uniform they wear seems to be a combination of the top half of a male uniform (adorned with a Cerberus pin) with the skirt and leggings of the female uniform. You'd probably have to get closer to them to confirm things either way.

That said, even though you might have future options, your current lack of love life is still a thing and you have yet to lose your virginity to anyone of any gender.

Hopefully that will change here but before you can even think of bedding anyone, you first need to see which House you're going to end up in and who you'll have the first chances to meet and grow closer to.

[Author's Note: Sorry this chapter is on the short side but yeah, I'm going Super Magic School RPG Portable here and adding a Female MC route. Feel free to add your own House routes along with whatever I end up picking to start!]

Okay, NOW What Is Your House?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)