More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by behka behka

Who does Nazia go after?

Bedford Girls High School Case (Undercover)

There were reports of a ring operating at a Bedford Girls Boarding School. Detective Nazia was tasked with investigating the case and getting to the bottom of the ring, who was running it and who within the school were involved.

In order to go ahead with this case, Nazia and her superior officers decided it would be best for her to go as an Undercover officer. A careful plan was made, all the paperwork was prepared to create a profile for Nazia Choudhary to go as a High School English Teacher.

Her interview went well with Principal Sara Doherty. Throughout her interview Nazia did not forget her detective instincts but looked for any clues possible.

Finally she got the job and now it was her turn to move there for the entire Term. The school was situated a few hours outside of the City and Nazia was to live on the Premises like the rest of the Teachers and Students.

Nazia arrives on her first day, dressed in her usual crispy pink blouse, a long black skirt, and stylish high heels. She also had on a light blue hijab to go with her outfit.

What happens on the first day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)