More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Becoming a warrior!, by almax

“This time we have something really fun, Gina. We are reading Becoming a warrior!

“These titles just get better and better! What's next! Having Sex with girl? Generic body control story?”

“Well, you know what they say, don't judge a book by its cover.”

“Well there is a cute girl on the cover...so is this another story about dick-girls?”

“Not all, well I don't know actually. In any case, it's a game type story.”

“Ok...what the fuck does that mean?”

“While you read the story, you have various stats that change depending on your choices, giving you different options to choose from.”

“So it's a videogame only with no graphic or gameplay. Sounds riveting.”

“I suppose you can most closely compare it to Visual Novels, it's off course less sophisticated, but it should provide some mild entertainment regardless.”

“Let's just start before I fall asleep from boredom..hm..you can enter your name. GINA Childhood friend...Ben, yeah, he wished. I don't have any friends, so what the hell am I supposed to put here?”

“...”

“WHY DID YOU PUT MARCIE IN?”

“Let's just start, alright? Since this is your first game, I don't want to deprive you from the experience, so I leave the choices up to you again.”

“Fine, fine...wait whats that, score...variables. Strength, purity, orgasms, what is all this crap?”

“I believe this is where the game part comes into play. Perhaps we should peruse the rules?”

“Rules are for nerds, i'm the captain now, so lets go!”

“Someone is eager."

“Oh hey, there is a level select! How about we just jump to the end and skip all this garbage?”

“Come now, that would hardly be proper. Look how about you start by visiting your friend?”

“Screw you! We head straight to town!..hmm...so first we need to earn 1000 Dollars in order to pay the tuition fee for...coinpilfer university. Wow, I wonder how long he needed to come up with that one. Bah, let's just get the cash.”

“That should be easy for you. You are pretty good at getting money, after all. Ah, this brings back memories.”

“Ughh, just shut up.”

“Actually, I just had a flash.”

“What?”

“So according to the rules, you can try to prevent orgasms, it's a ah, badge of honor as the author calls it. There is a counter for easy tracking as well.”

“Ah yes, it says 0 here...”

“And since you didn't get to orgasm last time...”

“I don't like where this is going.”

“Let's have you orgasm every time ingame Gina does!”

“FUCK NO!”

“Too bad, I already made up my mind, so try your best to stay chaste. ♥”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Well, alright then, we made enough money to enter coinpilfer academy! We even have a lot of money left over! Uh...Gina...?”

“...”

“I do suppose this is a good stopping point. I don't think Gina can continue anyway....”

“Haa....haaa....Marcie....you...fucking...”

“Alright, so this is the story of a young girl who wants to become a warrior. In order to do so she needs to enter the warrior academy first. But she needs money for that. The game hence opens up as a tutorial of sorts, where the goal is to collect 1000 Dollars. There are some fun events and some not so fun events to get that money.”

“Blaaaaahhh...”

“I personally think my favorite was the magic show, it IS a shame we got their with 0 Orgasms tough. I am sorely tempted to replay the game to see what happens if we enter with the maximum.

“Do you want to kill me, Marcie?”

“The main character was very adorable. She was a bit of a ditz, so I hope she won't neglect her studies in the academy.”

“Let's not mince words here, the girl was stupid as fuck. Giving her my name is an insult!”

“Well you say that, but it was ultimately your failure to not get enough money.”

“How was that my fault? I did everything the right way! This game is stupid!”

“You did choose to skip visiting your friend Marcie tough.”

“Well, duh. That sounded like pointless filler.”

“Maybe I would have given you some money?”

“When have you ever done that?”

“Then you could have avoided whoring yourself out and your orgasm counter wouldn't have jumped from 2 to 10. Which in turn me to hit you with 8 orgasms in a row.”

“Oh yes, sure, ...”

“But I must say this thoroughly surpassed my expectations. This was a spectacular experience from start to finish.”

“I thought the idea was for us to roast the author, not suck his dick.”

“Perish the thought, I only strive to deliver fair and objective criticism and there is simply not much to criticize here...well except the fact that the friend has to be male. That was a pretty thoughtless decision on the authors part. But, I suppose no work can be without blemish.”

“What about that sex scene? That was an odd shift from happy go lucky to grimdark”

“True, but it was a punishment, so I don't think it was entirely unfitting. The scene was also rather short.”

“I bet the author himself felt bad writing it. Aww, how cute.”

“Not as cute as your face when I hit you with 8 cum commands.”

“Can we move on already? So, we know I got off, but what about you?”

“Actually no.”

“heh, why not?”

“Difficult to say really, I suppose the sweet spot was skewed a bit too much towards Vanilla for my taste? Meanwhile, the whore scene was too harsh.”

“Aren't you the picky masturbator.”

“I think the real culprit was the magic show, look at this quote:”

"What I'm about to do to you, dear Gina, is extract a little bit of your past. You are about to relive every orgasm you've ever had in your life. All at once. Then, once you're a pathetic, gibbering wreck, I'm going to make sure that the audience knows just how inferior you really are „

“uhu”

“I was really looking forward to doing this to you, but then the game just denied me. Again, if we did some different decisions...”

“We are NOT doing a repeat”

“Yes, yes, that would be very boorish of us. Still, as I said that was definitely my favorite scene. What about you?”

“...”

“It was the cuddling with the business lady, right?”

“HOW?”

“Elementary, my dear Gina. The wrestling and strip scenes were too hardcore for you. At the end of the day you just want to be pampered by a nice busty lady, preferably in bed while wearing a cute pink pajama with penguins on it. And getting paid for doing it.”

“T-that's oddly specific!”

“But pretty accurate by the way you are blushing, shame you where prohibited to masturbate to it, according to our rules.”

“J-just stop....please...”

“It IS getting pretty late, so I guess we should wrap this up. We will continue this tough. From the looks of It this story is 65 chapters deep, and we only now just reached chapter 6! Oh isn't it just wonderful to tear into a work with this much content?”

“I can barely contain my excitement.”

“So we will continue this in part 2 and beyond until we reach an ending. Of course in between we will read some other, no doubt inferior stories, because lets face it, after something of this quality anything else will be a letdown.”

“I almost feel sorry for the other authors. Almost.”

“Well, there is always a chance that this story diminishes in quality in the later parts. If that happens, I will gladly shred it to bits, but for now it got my seal of approval and i'm looking very forward to continue Ginas story to become a warrior.”

“I suppose I am a little curious...”

“Oh, and of course we keep the same orgasms rule up, that was very amusing.”

“I can't wait to die and haunt you until the rest of your days.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)